THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Cult of Amheir-ka

Go down 
+6
BetrayTheWorld
CurstAlchemist
Cavash
Kantalla
Scrz
Amheir-ka
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amheir-ka
Hellion
Amheir-ka

The Cult of Amheir-ka - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Amheir-ka   The Cult of Amheir-ka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05 2016, 23:28

The Cult of Amheir-ka - Page 2 WP_20160824_20_55_19_Pro_zpsq8acib4i
The Cult of Amheir-ka - Page 2 WP_20160824_20_55_54_Pro_zpsknribmgm
The Cult of Amheir-ka - Page 2 WP_20160824_20_55_08_Pro_zpsiendgcse

Making some progress. The second half of the army is coming to life! Adding all sorts of stuff, 6 grotesques, a raider, venom, scourges, talos, incubi, a haemonculous, and a few wracks. I'm to go through my steps for all the models before moving on i.e. all the basecoat, all the shades, all the highlights ect...

Hopefully it's a little faster than going squad by squad. My only problem so far is I don't get the satisfaction of seeing things finished.

No Donald Trump yet... but I'm swinging by the shop this weekend and might grab that ravager & scout box. What would be the DE version of Donald Trump's name??
Back to top Go down
Kantalla
Wych
Kantalla

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Amheir-ka   The Cult of Amheir-ka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2016, 08:43

Neat to see this army still progressing.

Looking promising on the new stuff. Personally I need to have the excitement of finishing models to keep me going to the next one. This will lead to an impressive big reveal though when you finish them all though.

I'm not getting a lot of inspiration on a Trump name. Best I could come up with was The D'Nald.

Back to top Go down
Amheir-ka
Hellion
Amheir-ka

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Amheir-ka   The Cult of Amheir-ka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13 2016, 05:07

things are coming along nicley. I couldn't help but finish the haemonculus and do the next round of layering on a few more. I'm thinking I'l go unit by unit from here on out starting with 3 groteques.
The Cult of Amheir-ka - Page 2 Temporary_zpssutz1xxa
The Cult of Amheir-ka - Page 2 Temporary_zpsu7lekura
The Cult of Amheir-ka - Page 2 Temporary_zpsgaceqtfk
The Cult of Amheir-ka - Page 2 Temporary_zpslkc1ile8
The Cult of Amheir-ka - Page 2 Temporary_zpspvf4u3zq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Amheir-ka   The Cult of Amheir-ka - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cult of Amheir-ka
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2