THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 Tournament List Building

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ethan122
Slave
ethan122

1750 Tournament List Building Empty
PostSubject: 1750 Tournament List Building   1750 Tournament List Building I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16 2016, 14:18

Greetings fellow Archons,

I need your help, I'm the only DE player in my area and need help making ourselves known and feared.

I think its about time I tried to make a name for our kin in my local area. I have a very big and important event coming up soon and would like to aim for at least top half of the table. The event is 1750pts and has some restrictions that I will detail below. Any help in constructing a competitive list would be very much appreciated!

In basic terms the rules say that you may take a CAD/Faction Specific Detachment + and optional formation. No allies, no double CADs. Both must be taken from the same army unless, in our case, we take from harlies. Meaning I could have a DE CAD + Harlie Formation or a Harlie CAD + DE Formation.

More details below.

Tournament Rules::

Now, I have a Corpse Thief Claw ready to go...but other than that its just 2 Venoms, 2/3 Raiders, 10 Wracks, 20 Wyches, 2 Jetfighters, 1 Bomber. I own a lot more but would have to get it painted, shouldn't be too much of a problem.

As the event is strictly WYSIWYG here are some Harlies I have at my disposal too.

Harlies Available:

So what kind of competitive list could I make with this (could get some new stuff ready too) Any feedback would be absolutely great, I really would like to perform decently this time around, so thanks in advance! Really looking forward to any help from fellow Archons.
Back to top Go down

1750 Tournament List Building
Page 1 of 1