THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added

Go down 
+17
Lord_Alino
spellcheck2001
Targetlock
ravengoescaw
The Eye of Error
Cavash
Lady Malys
Gobsmakked
Firdeth
The_Burning_Eye
LTKage
Skari
Thor665
Massaen
Evil Space Elves
Deneris
stealthy327
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27 2012, 03:51

Still haven't gotten around to taking more pictures, but have been very busy with my paintprush over the last few weeks. I've been adding touch ups and extra details to all of my models over the past few months and am very happy with where it's at at the moment and thought I'd share. As of this moment, all of my asembled models are painted. Just thought I'd share my updated painted list and give a bit of a description as to what I did in certain places. There are a few things I'd still like to add which I noted with a * any suggestion would be great.

- color notes across army - skin is dhneb stone with a purple tinge to it, all poison tubes are green
Kabal Units (painted snot green / goldish armor, purple details)
- Archon Ciirian w/ Court
- 10 Trueborn with S.Carbines and 2 S.Cannons in Raider (Matching Trueborn piloting Raider)
- 5 Trueborn w/ Blasters in Venom
- 2x 5 Scourge, all with Bat Wings
- **5 Trueborn in Venom (Have the Trueborn, Cant figure out what weapons to give them and then to make my final purchase - one more Venom!)
-*9 Incubi + Raider (have their own color scheme - black armor, red cloth, greyish helmets. Their Raider is painted red sailes black hull and lots of skull tropies)
-**2 Beastmasters, 5 Khymera, 2 Flocks (Need to update this unit, I want find a spider swarm to be used as the Razorwing Flock as well as some cooler Khymera, atm I have LOTR Worgs)
-1 Raider, 1 Ravager (crew is run by male Wyches, the Ravager is magnetized to double as another Raider)
- 10 Finecast Wracks, 2 Liquifers
- 10 'Black Guard' (count-as Wracks)
- 1 Talos
- 1 Chronos
- 1 Raider, 1 Ravager (crew is run by Wracks, the Ravager is magnetized to double as another Raider)
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01 2012, 19:19

Since 6th edition rumors about allies I thought it would be a cool idea to convert some "count as" Pathfinders. Once again sorry for the crap pics.

I used DE Warrior legs, Wych torsos, Wood Elf hooded heads and capes and dark lances as sniper rifles.

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 045
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 046
Back to top Go down
LTKage
Hellion
LTKage

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01 2012, 20:20

The Pathfinders look like they're coming along nicely. Can't wait to see them painted.
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01 2012, 23:07

I love this idea! Might be tempted to tinker a bit with the end of the barrel just to make sure they don't get confused with dark lances, but two very enthusiastic thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2012, 00:27

The thing is with my army, the only dark lances I use are on my vehicles so there shouldnt be much confusion. Thanks for the compliments, need some gs work before getting painted but soon I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Firdeth
Hellion
Firdeth

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2012, 07:35

That's actually a pretty cool and simple conversion. Tempted to make my own....
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2012, 09:04

Great idea Ciirian, and very nicely executed. If you did want to differentiate them just a bit, mount the DL bipod piece near the end of the barrel like a regular sniper rifle. I did that and it looks very effective.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2012, 22:33

For part of the allies of my army I decided to make up some Warlocks that fit the look and ideas behind my army as I continue to flesh out ideas. Here is a model I designed to be used as a Warlock.

He is still a WIP. I used an old High Elf metal mage, cut off head, repositioned arms and added a flaming sword from the High Elf mage kit. I sculpted fur along the back of his cloak and added a Dark Eldar helmet with a symbol on it. I was thining of filling the gape in the center of the helmet as well as adding one of those furry things with green stuff coming from the top of it. I would love to sculpt flames around the hand, but dont belive my skills are that good.

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 022

What do you guys think? Sorry for the crap picture.
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2012, 22:35

I like the flaming sword. The pose is nicely dynamic, too.
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30 2012, 16:33

Had some spare time past few days and got back into putting the last few finishing touches on my Dark Eldar. Even managed to have some decent sunlight and took some pictures that came out alright.

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1111
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1110
Incubi Raider Pilot and Gunner

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1109
Wych Raider / Ravager pilot

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1108
A shot of both Raiders together

Then the next day I decided to start putting together my 2nd Venom. Well, I ended up painting it up as well. Heres what I goit so far.
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1115
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1114

Hopefully will have some mosre pictures in the future. I really am not so good at taking pictures. These just happened to come out alright.
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30 2012, 18:56

I do like the expressions on your figures, especially the first one Very Happy Your shading looks good too!
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22 2012, 04:00

Had some time to do some painting today. Finished off a squad of Wyches and all my hydraguantlets for the other squads. Also managed to paint up my allied farseer which I took a picture of. Sorry for the qualty,

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1144_zps92a3a8fc

Also have been wanting to make some special count as models with the allies rules. Thought regular Howling Banshees wouldnt join the force so I made as of yet unamed unit. I wrote some background story for them and would like some input. Also suggestions on a name would be great.

"They were once the highest ranking members of the Cult of the Poisoned Fang. After decades figthing along their master they no longer found desire in gladiator combat. Since accomapnying their Patron on may of his missions, they are the few indivduals who kow most of his true dealings. Withi this, they belive their patron is an Eldar god made manifest to finally slay Slanaash. "

After Arachnia's fall, left the cult and developed almost similiar to a Craftword or Incubi Shrine on Ciirian's planet. Now wielding wicked psy blades that drain a soul upon death, they feel they every victim sacrficed in his name brings She Who Thirsts one step closer to her doom"

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1143_zps906ec943

She was made with warrior torso, Scourge legs and head. I plan on sculpting hair replacing the feathery mane. Anyway here is some images of the first work in progress.
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22 2012, 21:50

Worked more on the still unnamed count as Banshee models. Liked how it came out I decided to make a complete squad. Tho still working on a name, suggestions would be nice. Here is the fluff relisted for them, any suggestions on names?

"They were once the highest ranking members of the Cult of the Poisoned Fang. After decades figthing along their master they no longer found desire in gladiator combat. Since accomapnying their Patron on may of his missions, they are the few indivduals who kow most of his true dealings. Withi this, they belive their patron is an Eldar god made manifest to finally slay Slanaash. "

After Arachnia's fall, left the cult and developed almost similiar to a Craftword or Incubi Shrine on Ciirian's planet. Now wielding wicked psy blades that drain a soul upon death, they feel they every victim sacrficed in his name brings She Who Thirsts one step closer to her doom"

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1159_zps81fbbad3
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1160_zps0271d5a2
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1162_zps90cab15c

Last edited by Ciirian on Wed Sep 26 2012, 00:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22 2012, 23:40

That is one awesome model. I may have to draw some inspiration from it... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23 2012, 00:08

WOW! These "counts as CWE" unit conversions are looking GREAT! Keep the great work coming Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23 2012, 00:51

Thanks, I managed to bang out 2 more with the parts I had and ordered up the bits to make more of a squad. I'll have to look around what the perfered unit size is and how to arm a Banshee exarch. Still gotta think of a name for the ladies.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23 2012, 01:20

The two-handed glaive is a great option for Banshee Exarchs. I think that you could use a hellion weapon replacing the blades with DE power weapons? Might be over the top, might be cool? I might have to try that....
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23 2012, 04:36

Two handed glaive? I think I have something perfect already made then.
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29 2012, 18:40

Updated with pics. Started to do the base coats and painted the main part of the body. Still need to pick out some details of the armor (maybe add some gold plates?) and do more work on the blades. More turqoius will be added.

Still can't decide on what the "hair" should be. My wyches' hair is green. Also if anyone has any suggestions on a name that would be great. Can't wait to get the whole squad made up, already have a weapon built for the "spear" on the exarch.

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1184
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1183
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1185

Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2012, 17:06

Quick update - took a few pics of my 'count as' Warlock. Made with chapterhouse farseer arms, dark eldar kabalite torso, high elf archer legs and a dark elf cold one knight head. check him out

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1204

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1206
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28 2012, 21:47

Got some new pics up. Still a WIIP but the pictures came out decently. These are of my Eldar allies to my Dark Eldar army. First up is the Farseer / Warlock with Spear. The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1246

Also have been working on a count as unit for the Howling banshee's. As of right now I have 4 of them mostly finished. Any suggestions on names would be great, and would love feed back.

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1250
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1248
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1251 -- This one is a picture of the one posted earlier as you can see I've been slowly adding more detailis and cleaning up the models.

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1247 This is the "Exarch" with executioner.

Still working on their name as well as developing the fluff, here it is reposted, any suggestions would be great.

....and added in a random group shot of a few of them together.
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1253
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11 2012, 21:16

Was just doing some touch ups on the models I can get to and was really impressed with how far along it has come. I know I have been promising pictures and hope to get some soon. After being bored today I wrote out a list of all my models, and dividing the army into subgroups based on what they are. This list is of my total painted force. Just thought I'd like to share it as I am pretty proud of it.

Ciirian's Exiled Forces

- complete army led by Ciirian Dra'que (use as Archon / Vect / allied Farseer*)

Ciirian's Kabalite Forces
- Court of the Archon (1 Ssylth, 1 Lhamean, 2 Medsae, 5 Urghuls)
- 10 Trueborn - 2 w/ S.Cannons, 8 w/ Carbines
- Blasterborn - 4 w/ Blasters, 1 Dracon w/ Blast pistol + sword
- 5 Trueborn / Warriors w/ Darklances (can be used as allied Pathfinders)
- 2x5 Scourges - 4 w/ Haywire
Vehicles - 1 Raider , 1 Venom

* 10 Incubi (1 Klaivex w/ Demiklaives) w/ custom Incubi raider

Wych Cult of the Poisoned Fang
- led by Arachnia (Count as Duke)
- 3x9 Wyches (4 w/ Hydra Gauntlets, 3 Hekatrix w/ Agonizers, 1 Hekatrix w/ Venomblade and Blast Pistol)
- 3 Beast Masters (4 Flocks, 5 Khymera)
Vehicles - 1 Raider (piloted by Wyches), 1 Ravager crewed by Wyches (can be used as another Raider)

* 1 Purple Venom - can be used by either Cult or Coven troops

Coven Troops
- led by Haemonculi Tendrilon
- Haemonculi Coven (2x Haemonculi)
- 10 Wracks (2 w/ liquifers)
- 10 Wracks (2 w/ liquifers)* custom models
- 1 Talos w/ Haywire
- 1 Chronos
Vehicles - 1 Raider (piloted by Wracks), 1 Ravager crewed by Wracks (can be used as another Raider)

Eldar Allies
- female Farseer / Warlock (w/ spear)
- Farseer / Warlock (w/ sword) x 2
- 5 Pathfinders (can be used as Dark Eldar w/ Dark Lances)
- 5 " Howling Banshees" (custom unit, still need name)
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2012, 19:48

Got some more work done on my "Banshees" and Farseer/Warlock w/ spear and I figured I'd show the updated pics

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1270

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1272

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1273

Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: **Editied with pics 12/12   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13 2012, 02:29

Was doing some touch ups on some of my figures and got a few pictures in because it was a nice day.

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1339

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1342

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1349

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1350 Blaster Squad

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1351 Blaster Squad w/ Venom

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1352 full Trueborn squad w/ Carbines and Cannons

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1353 Carbine and Cannon Trueborn A w/ Venom

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1354 Carbine and Cannon Trueborn B w/ Venom

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1358

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1355 Ssylth

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1345
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1347 Purple Venom w/ Wyches

and finally....

an updated image of Ciirian D'raque
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1359

Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01 2013, 21:50

a WIP of Ciirian on throne for his Command Ship

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1447_zps31bc3985

**Edit** Although I had a few different ideas I wanted to try out (his right hand on the head of a Khymera being one) I felt the "arm rests" help make it look more like a chair. The right hand on buttons while his left his turned upward where he will be holding *something* the other picture is of a quick "bodyguard" I tossed together to add to the ship. After seeing how good he looks I wish I didnt already have Incbui and make up a squad of these. The only part painted is the torso, the whole thing needs to be redone so just showing the conversion as its coming along.

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1448_zps72ecb6eb

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 IMG_1451_zps6ac21dd0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next