THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added

Go down 
+17
Lord_Alino
spellcheck2001
Targetlock
ravengoescaw
The Eye of Error
Cavash
Lady Malys
Gobsmakked
Firdeth
The_Burning_Eye
LTKage
Skari
Thor665
Massaen
Evil Space Elves
Deneris
stealthy327
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27 2014, 02:49

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Tumblr_nfofkcFeZj1tiqhyqo1_1280
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Tumblr_nfofl0hBnB1tiqhyqo2_400The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Tumblr_nfofl0hBnB1tiqhyqo1_1280

A few images of my "Count as Wracks" using Kabalite legs, Scourge Torso, Wrack arms, Wrack Face masks with a Wych head underneath.  The unmasked one is sorta what I imagined Kharanor from The Stranded RP to look like. Sorry for poor pic quality
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2015, 18:47

Working on my Coven faction of my army. Most are kitbashed conversions. Here is what I have so far

Dark Artisan The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Tumblr_nhlpo0ub8K1tiqhyqo5_400  I am planning on using the two hooked hands from the Wrack kit for the Haemon - prolly say they are Scissorhands

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Tumblr_nhlpo0ub8K1tiqhyqo1_400  The Wracks from my Scalpel Squadron, Ossifactors and venomblades (because I thought they looked good on them)

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Tumblr_nhlpo0ub8K1tiqhyqo2_1280 The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Tumblr_nhlpo0ub8K1tiqhyqo3_500 The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Tumblr_nhlpo0ub8K1tiqhyqo4_500 My "Scarlet Epicureans" i took apart my old Spider Haemonclui. She was once the Wych Cult leader turned into a monster. Decided to make her more of a monster and turn her into a giant spider Chronos. Its WIP. Also the Wracks of this squad are going to be experimented on and buffed up Wyches .  *note* if you took part in the Stranded rp onf orums, the guy in front of the squad is the model i made for Kharanor the poisoned expert

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Tumblr_nhlpo0ub8K1tiqhyqo7_1280
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Tumblr_nhlpo0ub8K1tiqhyqo8_1280
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Tumblr_nhlpo0ub8K1tiqhyqo9_250
The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 Tumblr_nhlpo0ub8K1tiqhyqo6_1280  Covenite Fleshcorps - I have 20 Wracks assembled, The Haemonclus for the squad, a Raider (with magnetised sides to be used as a Ravager when needed). Need to still make one more Raider and another Wrack squad -- was thinking of giving the next squad all hooked hands from the kit
Back to top Go down
Sfreezy
Slave

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2015, 19:29

I really like where you are going. Simple but effective conversion that puts bad things in my head as I had held off on the coven units only because I'm not big on the aesthetic. And I like where you are going with the spider lady.
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2015, 17:10

Really nice stuff you have there! From the conversions to the color schemes, all are really nice and look great ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07 2015, 19:27

So I am putting together my Coven and am finally at the point of assembling Haemonculus. With the plastic Wrack kit it makes it so you have many options availble when kitbashing one.  I wanted to ask what are the different ways people go about creating their Haemonclus? What weapons and items do you give him/her for different purposes? I am making multiple Haemonclus for the different formations and am trying to get an idea of different weapon loadouts to give them to make them functional and unique looking (unqiue looking and using various weapons is more important then function but being in various formations I'd ask about funcitonal. I currently have one complete - he is a Haemonclus with liquifer and scissorhands.

(I posted this question here because I wasnt sure what place it would go on on the forums)
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21 2021, 00:10

wow i forgot all about this place. recently sold most of my dark eldar army, keept the incubi and the wyches to repurpose for an age of sigmar elf project. Smile
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21 2021, 15:04

Welcome back after a LONG time away.

It does look like Incubi are going to be pretty hot in the new codex, so good call there.

You got the OG metal, the "meh" resin or the hot new plastic? Painted up some of the resin guys last weekend, and all I can say is "meh" Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added   The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4