THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

How are cluster caltrops represented on the model

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kehmor
Kabalite Warrior
Kehmor

How are cluster caltrops represented on the model Empty
PostSubject: How are cluster caltrops represented on the model   How are cluster caltrops represented on the model I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26 2017, 14:17

Hey, I've had a search for this but can't find it - and as I'm repainting/modelling my whole army I thought it was time I knew. (Haven't paited anything since the old models Sad )

How are cluster caltrops represented on reavers? I couldn't find a picture in the codex and found nothing when I searched on here?

Back to top Go down
drdoom222222
Kabalite Warrior
drdoom222222

PostSubject: Re: How are cluster caltrops represented on the model   How are cluster caltrops represented on the model I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26 2017, 14:44

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dark-Eldar-Reaver-Jetbike-1-New-On-Frame-Warhammer-40-000-Games-Workshop-/302198647032?hash=item465c7168f8:g:PCcAAOSwo4pYfhMj

its the oval shaped object in the top left hand corner of the pic with lots of holes in it.
Back to top Go down
Kehmor
Kabalite Warrior
Kehmor

PostSubject: Re: How are cluster caltrops represented on the model   How are cluster caltrops represented on the model I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26 2017, 15:12

drdoom222222 wrote:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dark-Eldar-Reaver-Jetbike-1-New-On-Frame-Warhammer-40-000-Games-Workshop-/302198647032?hash=item465c7168f8:g:PCcAAOSwo4pYfhMj

its the oval shaped object in the top left hand corner of the pic with lots of holes in it.

Cool, thanks buddy - thought that was it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are cluster caltrops represented on the model   How are cluster caltrops represented on the model I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are cluster caltrops represented on the model
Page 1 of 1