THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Paint scheme for DE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sumguy777
Kabalite Warrior
sumguy777

Paint scheme for DE Empty
PostSubject: Paint scheme for DE   Paint scheme for DE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26 2017, 19:37

okay, so i hate having things that are like everyone elses. so i decided to use black and bright yellow as my color scheme with highlights of a dark purple. any tips or idea for painting bikes, wyches, warriors, or raiders? Never painted before and new to this thing. Thanks
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Paint scheme for DE   Paint scheme for DE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26 2017, 20:16

Certainly for raiders I would paint in assemblies. Don't glue it together, instead paint all metal areas, then black and yellow, and after these are done (or at least basecoatwd) then glue em together. Will save a lot of time and hassle (I know this from bitter experience).
Prime your planned Yellow assemblies in white (painting yellow is a pain, but white is the best primer colour to get better coverage) and the rest in black. Alternatively army painter do a good range of coloured primers that will save you a lot of time, and are pretty good.

For the infantry I would at least leave the guns off so you can reach the chest areas etc, and then attach them once both are painted. Same goes for the riders on the jet bikes .

Hope some of that helps a little Smile

SC jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
sumguy777
Kabalite Warrior
sumguy777

PostSubject: Re: Paint scheme for DE   Paint scheme for DE I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27 2017, 18:12

thanks i will keep it in mind. appreciate the help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint scheme for DE   Paint scheme for DE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paint scheme for DE
Page 1 of 1