THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Troupes with ynnari, thoughts?

Go down 
+2
amorrowlyday
Srota
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Srota
Kabalite Warrior
Srota

Troupes with ynnari, thoughts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troupes with ynnari, thoughts?   Troupes with ynnari, thoughts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03 2017, 19:06

Player turn refers to the half of the game turn during which each player acts, as opposed to game turn which refers to both player turns.
Back to top Go down
Happy_inquisitor
Slave
Happy_inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Troupes with ynnari, thoughts?   Troupes with ynnari, thoughts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03 2017, 19:12

Master crafted wrote:
Is it though. Still turn 1.

If the restriction was per game turn then it would say so, in any case where it does not say so the restriction applies only to the player turn.

The same logic applies to the Yncarne popping into existence on the enemy player turn and then charging on the subsequent Ynnari turn. Someone did ask that and they answered it with a yes.
Back to top Go down
Master crafted
Slave
Master crafted

PostSubject: Re: Troupes with ynnari, thoughts?   Troupes with ynnari, thoughts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03 2017, 19:13

Thanks for clarifying that for me. Changes how I'd build a list
Back to top Go down
Srota
Kabalite Warrior
Srota

PostSubject: Re: Troupes with ynnari, thoughts?   Troupes with ynnari, thoughts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03 2017, 19:15

To get this back on topic, how would you all kit your troupes? I am starting to find that I think the Kiss is a better option than the other two, but the Embrace could be very useful with ynnari.
Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: Troupes with ynnari, thoughts?   Troupes with ynnari, thoughts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03 2017, 20:37

Neuro disruptors.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Troupes with ynnari, thoughts?   Troupes with ynnari, thoughts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03 2017, 20:51

The FAQ is pretty clear. They're answering about actions within the same player turn. The subsequent player turn, you're groovy.
Back to top Go down
Happy_inquisitor
Slave
Happy_inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Troupes with ynnari, thoughts?   Troupes with ynnari, thoughts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04 2017, 09:09

I would put 2 or 3 caresses in there and call it good. Better to have more threats on the table than a few expensive overpowered ones.

I think threat overload is going to be the key thing here, a bit like trukk boyz but better because they look good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troupes with ynnari, thoughts?   Troupes with ynnari, thoughts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troupes with ynnari, thoughts?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2