THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents

Go down 
+6
Squidmaster
Massaen
Demantiae
Gherma
Jimsolo
CurstAlchemist
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents Empty
PostSubject: Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents   Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03 2017, 16:32

Looks to me that Corsairs got gutted and made into part of the Craftworld army list? I see no option for HQs, no Balestrikes, Malevolents, Voidstorms, or Ghostwalkers but we see something called Skyreavers added.

Edit: I guess you can do a sudo Corsair list using Yriel as an HQ and corsair units.

Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents 60040187060_ImperialArmourXenos03
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents   Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03 2017, 19:59

You appear to be correct.
Back to top Go down
Gherma
Kabalite Warrior
Gherma

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents   Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03 2017, 20:10

seems so, but under craft world army list maybe there will be some basic rules for corsairs like for Ynnari in the GW index
Back to top Go down
Demantiae
Sybarite
Demantiae

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents   Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04 2017, 03:31

It's too much to ask for a corsair list from FW at this time. That and other lists like the chaos lost and damned (that I really want) will take a while as you can bet they have new models in the works eating up their resources.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents   Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04 2017, 07:50

FW have confirmed via email to a number of people that a full list for Corsairs will be published again in the near future. This is just the 'get you by' unit entries like the index books all are.

I am pissed that they added all those OOP models to the list EXCEPT the firestorm tank! Now I cant use mine :-(
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents   Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05 2017, 13:09

A sgame they also seem to have dropped the Raven.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Demantiae
Sybarite
Demantiae

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents   Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05 2017, 14:33

Raven is a relic at this point. It's been superseded by the new DE flyers. Though it couldn't have been much more work to just add it anyway, considering the DE only get 2 other forgeworld options.
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents   Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05 2017, 15:38

Well they stopped production on the Raven last year (or has it been longer now?) so I'm not surprised that it was not updated for this edition. Though it does suck for those that have the miniature but I'm sure it is not the only out of production miniature not to get rules for 8th.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents   Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05 2017, 19:24

Massaen wrote:
FW have confirmed via email to a number of people that a full list for Corsairs will be published again in the near future. This is just the 'get you by' unit entries like the index books all are.

Excellent news!
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents   Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05 2017, 19:26

Very nice, I wonder if they'll publish rules for their older models too.
Back to top Go down
eric.emerson
Slave
eric.emerson

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents   Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05 2017, 23:26

would they please put the corsairs back into production?
Back to top Go down
Void Prince
Hellion
Void Prince

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents   Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06 2017, 19:03

Just to add to this thread here is the reply I received to an email I sent to Forgeworld. My question was just a general enquiry about units & in particular HQ/IC's

"Hi, The xenos book covers data sheets for models that we have made models for and are currently part of our range.

For characters that were previously seen in the campaign books we will likely see these data sheets in future campaign books featuring the corsairs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents   Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgeworld Xenos Index Table of Contents
Page 1 of 1