THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Ynnari Wraithguards with D-Scythe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HERO
Hekatrix
HERO

Ynnari Wraithguards with D-Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Ynnari Wraithguards with D-Scythe   Ynnari Wraithguards with D-Scythe I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12 2017, 00:45

Yeah.. I'm adding 2x units of 5 with D-Scythe in 153 point 3x Shuriken Cannon Wave Serpents w/ Vectored Engines immediately into my army.

They're actually pretty freaking ridiculous. D3 attacks that auto-hit, even on OW, S10 AP-4 1 dmg assault weapons, that trigger Soulburst when they kill something, and can fallback and still shoot. Yes please.
Back to top Go down
beradical
Slave
beradical

PostSubject: Re: Ynnari Wraithguards with D-Scythe   Ynnari Wraithguards with D-Scythe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13 2017, 02:01

HERO wrote:
Yeah.. I'm adding 2x units of 5 with D-Scythe in 153 point 3x Shuriken Cannon Wave Serpents w/ Vectored Engines immediately into my army.

They're actually pretty freaking ridiculous.  D3 attacks that auto-hit, even on OW, S10 AP-4 1 dmg assault weapons, that trigger Soulburst when they kill something, and can fallback and still shoot.  Yes please.

Amen to that!

I am so pleased I decided to build my Wraithguard (bought about 4 months ago) with 5 D-scythes!
Back to top Go down
Sslyth
Hellion
Sslyth

PostSubject: Re: Ynnari Wraithguards with D-Scythe   Ynnari Wraithguards with D-Scythe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24 2017, 20:37

HERO wrote:

They're actually pretty freaking ridiculous.  D3 attacks that auto-hit, even on OW, S10 AP-4 1 dmg assault weapons, that trigger Soulburst when they kill something, and can fallback and still shoot.  Yes please.

Is there anything I'm missing about the Soulburst part? They should be able to kill things rather effectively, but apart from that they are no different than other units, right?
Back to top Go down
HERO
Hekatrix
HERO

PostSubject: Re: Ynnari Wraithguards with D-Scythe   Ynnari Wraithguards with D-Scythe I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26 2017, 03:52

Sslyth wrote:
HERO wrote:

Is there anything I'm missing about the Soulburst part? They should be able to kill things rather effectively, but apart from that they are no different than other units, right?

No difference, other than the fact that the killier a unit they are, the easier they can trigger Soulburst to get extra shooting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ynnari Wraithguards with D-Scythe   Ynnari Wraithguards with D-Scythe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ynnari Wraithguards with D-Scythe
Page 1 of 1