THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence!

Go down 
+3
Ynneadwraith
Marrath
Count Adhemar
7 posters

The Archon's Challenge
Arani
The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba1325%The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba15
 25% [ 3 ]
amishprn86
The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba138%The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba15
 8% [ 1 ]
Marrath
The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba130%The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba15
 0% [ 0 ]
Ynneadwraith
The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba1333%The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba15
 33% [ 4 ]
Scrz
The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba130%The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba15
 0% [ 0 ]
masamune
The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba138%The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba15
 8% [ 1 ]
Calyptra
The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba1325%The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Voteba15
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! Empty
PostSubject: The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence!   The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06 2017, 11:51

Apologies for the delay but I am now opening the voting for The Archon's Challenge. You can see all the entries in the competition post.

Vote for your favourite entry in the poll. The vote will run for 10 days.

Marrath
Wych
Marrath

PostSubject: Re: The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence!   The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18 2017, 14:05

Woohoo.

Edit:
Even though i'm a bit miffed at getting 0 votes Sad ,
i want to say:
Congratulations @Ynneadwraith!!! cheers cheers cheers
Well 12 votes total is not a huge turnout, but i guess i can use that as an excuse, 0 of 120 or so would have been worse Razz

Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence!   The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18 2017, 21:32

Congratulations indeed and thanks to all who participated.

I'll try to get another competition up soon and in the meantime, @Ynneadwraith please PM me and let me know what title you would like.

Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence!   The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19 2017, 18:05

Wow thanks a ton guys! No way i thought i'd come out top with such stiff competition Smile

Marrath yours deserved way more than that just for the fade between differing metallics on your blast pistols alone! Same with you scrz except replace 'blast pistol' with the visors, electric whip effects and almost bruised-looking fleshtone Smile

Count I think i've got something Smile
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence!   The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19 2017, 22:03

Ynneadwraith wrote:
Count I think i've got something Smile

Well stay away from me then! I've not been vaccinated. Very Happy

Custom title up and running.

Scrz
Sybarite
Scrz

PostSubject: Re: The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence!   The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26 2017, 07:27

0 votes eh? Sounds about right. Very Happy
Congrats on the win @Ynneadwraith and thanks for noticing me senpai the honorable mention.

Squirrel!
Back to top Go down
Lord Nakariial
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Nakariial

PostSubject: Re: The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence!   The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26 2017, 12:22

Didn't even notice this was going on, will keep an eye out for the next one Very Happy

Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence!   The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26 2017, 13:10

Yeah this was fun participating, can't wait for the next one ^^

But maybe use a newsletter or a sticky post next time (if you need a hand tell me, I'm a web dev)

Congrats @Ynneadwraith , and thanks @Count Adhemar for the organisation.

The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! 19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! 4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
Old_Soul
Hellion
Old_Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence!   The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 17:00

Nice entries.

Agree with Masamune, if i had recieved a mail i would have entered and also voted.

Look forward to next competition, im in 100 percent.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence!   The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Archon's Challenge - Let Voting Commence!
Page 1 of 1