THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Vaul's wrath battery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sumguy777
Kabalite Warrior
sumguy777

Vaul's wrath battery Empty
PostSubject: Vaul's wrath battery   Vaul's wrath battery I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2017, 09:52

so there was a 47 point decrease in Vaul's wrath battery the d-cannons went down 5 points as well. so seems like spaming VWB with d-cannons could be a thing any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

PostSubject: Re: Vaul's wrath battery   Vaul's wrath battery I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2017, 10:03

As a long time fan of D cannon batteries (I used them back before they were strength D. Hipster Eldar!), the main issue has always been lack of range and mobility. With the ability to move and shoot, though at a penalty, and the reduced cost, I forsee them making something of a comeback. I would keep an eye on Vibrocannons, too.
Back to top Go down
sumguy777
Kabalite Warrior
sumguy777

PostSubject: Re: Vaul's wrath battery   Vaul's wrath battery I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2017, 11:00

i guess vibrocannons went to 30 points but d3 shots and flat 2 damage. and prevents advanes
Back to top Go down
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

PostSubject: Re: Vaul's wrath battery   Vaul's wrath battery I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2017, 11:19

The thing with vibrocannons is cumulative effect, and a cheap unit. their good range and the fact that they get more and more powerful means that if you take 6 vibro cannons (not too huge an investment) you'll be focus firing down one priority target a turn pretty reliably.
Back to top Go down
sumguy777
Kabalite Warrior
sumguy777

PostSubject: Re: Vaul's wrath battery   Vaul's wrath battery I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2017, 11:57

im pretty sure they changed it. wont work like that now, just going off of what everyone else is saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaul's wrath battery   Vaul's wrath battery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaul's wrath battery
Page 1 of 1