THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Braden Campbell
Kabalite Warrior
Braden Campbell

Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda Empty
PostSubject: Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda   Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2018, 23:34

[Excited by the newest codex, I have dragged out my collection of old models to see what can be done with them. Since They were the army I was focusing on back when I did my Black Library stuff, I thought I should jot down some thoughts as to what it's like to come back to Commorragh after missing two whole editions of the game.]

When last we heard of Commorragh's (only?) love-bound couple, they were heading out into the galaxy for an extended and murderous spree to celebrate their... union.* At the invite of Duke Sliscus, they traveled to Nexaris (also known as the Black Sun System**), where the Duke was attempting to set up a resort world for fellow Dark Eldar. Malwrack and Baeda enjoyed it so much there, that they scarcley noticed when the Duke vanished, never to apparently be seen again.

Then one day, a massive warp-rift tore across the width of the galaxy, collapsing several of the local web-way conduits. It took the couple some time to find an alternate route back to the Dark City, where upon their arrival they looked about in dismay. During their extended vacation, they had missed out on multiple key events, including a dysjunction, a demonic invasion, and  a staged funeral turned bloodbath. Without Sliscus, the drug trade had dried up substantially; Archons no longer used drug injectors. Also, everyone was calling themselves "Dhrukari" for some strange reason.

Determined to get with the times, Malwrack and Baeda purchased a helpful book outlining all of the things that they had missed, and began to once again, assemble their forces. Many of the younger Archons raised eyebrows at their antiquated fleet of Raiders, ravagers, and jetbikes (they even possess three Raven jet fighters stashed away in a secret hanger)... but Commorragh's most celebrated lovers refuse to update their aesthetics, and remain determined to be the last bastion of the old ways in a city and society they no longer recognize.

Supreme Lord Vect was unavailable to give comment on these, the only two Archons to escape the great purging...

* "Mistress Baeda's Gift", https://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products/mistress-baedas-gift.html
** 5th edition Main Book, Galaxy map insert
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda   Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08 2018, 09:28

Without oversized pauldrons and wearing a face on your face how would anyone know you are in charge?

This was quite amusing and I am glad for the update on Commorragh's original power couple. Out of curiosity, did Mistress Baeda keep the gifts Malwrack slaved away for?

Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Braden Campbell
Kabalite Warrior
Braden Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda   Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08 2018, 18:32

Quote :
Without oversized pauldrons and wearing a face on your face how would anyone know you are in charge?

Exactly!

Quote :
Out of curiosity, did Mistress Baeda keep the gifts Malwrack slaved away for?

The preserved faces and the planet Franchi? She did, but they mean next to nothing compared to Malwrack's pain, which was, and remains, the best gift of all. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rekt
Slave
Rekt

PostSubject: Re: Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda   Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2018, 23:51

I'm delighted to hear they are still together and wish them only the best.

(I'm curious...how did Baeda's previous Archon meet his demise?...)

Last edited by Rekt on Thu Jul 12 2018, 01:47; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : stupid typo)
Back to top Go down
https://jetblackraider.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda   Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Malwrack & Mistress Baeda
Page 1 of 1