THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dealing with Salamanders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void Prince
Hellion
Void Prince

Dealing with Salamanders Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with Salamanders   Dealing with Salamanders I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2018, 23:01

Hi, I will be playing against a 2K force of the above soon. No idea what he will be bringing. I can field a wide range of most DE stuff plus a few small squads of Quins and if required CWE ( I prefer to keep them to a minimum however).

Any tips of suggestions for general tactics I can use or that I should look out for?
Back to top Go down
Chippen
Kabalite Warrior
Chippen

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Salamanders   Dealing with Salamanders I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23 2018, 14:15

If he's playing true to fluff, he'll have flamers everywhere, so keep your Venoms at an appropriate distance.

He also may hide single heavy weapons in squads to take advantage of their reroll chapter tactic. Give 'em the Necrons treatment and wipe entire squads at a time.

Otherwise, bring all the Dissies. This may also be a good time to use Incubi if he's infantry heavy. Flayed SKull is also a good obsession to have as he'll likely plant Scouts in cover.
Back to top Go down
Void Prince
Hellion
Void Prince

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Salamanders   Dealing with Salamanders I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23 2018, 16:27

It sounds like a simple set of principles on which to base a plan. I appreciate the suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Salamanders   Dealing with Salamanders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Salamanders
Page 1 of 1