THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Advice Moving Forward

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizmet32
Slave
Kizmet32

Advice Moving Forward  Empty
PostSubject: Advice Moving Forward    Advice Moving Forward  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03 2019, 16:06

So I usually go all in when I buy armies because I love the projects just finishing my Fyrelayers for sigmar and Now I am finally getting to Drukhari and I am super hyped because Ive been reading all the lore and I just love the look of the models. I have pre ordered 2 Christmas battle forces, 1 start collecting and 2 extra venoms and ravagers. For my next purchase I am thinking about getting between 2-4 Raiders and another 10 wytchs. What would be your suggestions for me moving forward How many raiders, wytchs or what other stuff should I get, I am also looking at maybe 10 mandrakes.
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

Advice Moving Forward  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Moving Forward    Advice Moving Forward  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03 2019, 19:31

You have to consider that we technically have 3 separate armies within our codex so for the kabal you have plenty with just the Christmas boxes and a decent start to a wych army, the start collecting will add more to the wyches, so to get a starting army there it would just be another 2 wych boxes and a succubus and you have a decent wych army, as for he two talos, (if you are interested in using it) a third talos and then basically 3-6 boxes of wracks (3 for 3 5 man units and 6 for 3 10 man units) 2 haemonculus and probably 6-10 Grotesque and that would be a decent coven army (this includes the raiders you already plan on buying) and the mandrake can be used in all three armies, I would also maybe consider 5-10 Scourge, just for the added special weapons choices they bring, and like mandrakes can be taken in all armies without penalty, and with a few 3 more venoms you could make a decent flotilla army that uses 6 5 man squads to fill the venoms, both razor wings (possibly a void raven bomber at some point) and the HQ's on foot with deep striking scourge and mandrakes then filling it out (if points allow) with the ravagers
Back to top Go down

Advice Moving Forward
Page 1 of 1