THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erikjust
Hellion
Erikjust

What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?  Empty
PostSubject: What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?    What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2021, 05:34

I don´t know if this is the correct place for this question.

Anyways i was wondering if you wanted to have enough Drukhari units, to be able to build all of the various tournament builds with current meta, how many of each unit would you need and why?

An example could be likes this this.
10 Grotesques is maximum amount you will ever need, even if you go coven, any more than 10 and you will start starving on points needed for other units to support the Grotesques.

40 Kabalite Warriors is the absolute maximum you need even if you go full on real space Raid, you really don´t need any more than that.

This is just an example of what it could look like, i don´t know much about the current meta, so it could be its completely wrong both in the numbers and reasons.
So what do you say how many of each Drukhari unit is needed to be able to build every build that is currently viable for tournament use??
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?    What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2021, 08:24

This isn't necessarily an easy question to answer because extreme skew lists might be viable, even if they're not common in competitive games. As an easy example, in your typical competitive list currently, you're probably not going to see more than twenty Kabalites (and in a lot of cases you'll just see ten Trueborn) - but there was a podium placer this weekend that ran sixty. Hellions normally cap out at ten or twenty if they're included at all, but again we just saw somebody running forty.

Combine this with how strong the vast majority of our Codex is, and the most straightforward answer is probably "As many Troops as you can fit in a 2k list, and three of each other kind of unit." But that way lies madness. If you want to start competitively, you'd actually be completely fine just picking up a couple of boxes of the Combat Patrol and the Drukhari half of Piety and Pain or the old Wych Cult Start Collecting - that covers the core competitive units relatively cheaply and if you want to expand beyond that you'll be able to do so at your own pace.

Erikjust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?    What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2021, 13:08

There is also the question of availability. I am sure, much people would like to bring more Hellions.
Then it depends on your strategy. Do you want to go massive on Incubi? Or more Wyches?
Some people use DT Chronos, Chronoi, Chronusses, well, whatever...
Take a look at this article!
There are so much different builds, you can go.

Kabalite Warrior
Yziel

PostSubject: Re: What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?    What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29 2021, 15:56

Like above this is really tricky fo Drukhari but I'll try based on my own lists.

2 Archons
8 Sslyth + 8 Urghuls
40 Kablite Warriors (including 20 Trueborn)
3 Ravagers
30 Incubi
Drazhar
30 Scourges
30 Mandrakes
9 Raiders
8 Venom
Lilith
2 Succubi
60 Wyches
40 Hellion
18 Reavers
1 Beastmaster
4 Khymera
18 Razorflocks
2 Clawed Fiends
2 Haemonculus
120 Wracks
15 Groteaques
6 Talos
6 Chronos
2 Razorwing Jetfighters
3 Voidraven Bomber
3 Reapers
1 Tantalos

As you can see it's gets pretty ridiculous but I think this covers every skew list I've seriously considered or have played.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?    What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2021, 12:34

Yziel wrote:
Like above this is really tricky fo Drukhari but I'll try based on my own lists.

2 Archons
8 Sslyth + 8 Urghuls
40 Kablite Warriors (including 20 Trueborn)
3 Ravagers
30 Incubi
Drazhar
30 Scourges
30 Mandrakes
9 Raiders
8 Venom
Lilith
2 Succubi
60 Wyches
40 Hellion
18 Reavers
1 Beastmaster
4 Khymera
18 Razorflocks
2 Clawed Fiends
2 Haemonculus
120 Wracks
15 Groteaques
6 Talos
6 Chronos
2 Razorwing Jetfighters
3 Voidraven Bomber
3 Reapers
1 Tantalos

As you can see it's gets pretty ridiculous but I think this covers every skew list I've seriously considered or have played.

This looks right to me.

Very difficult question to answer, due to the evolving nature of the game.

You could do worse than look at recent Goonhammer articles showing wining lists. There is a lot in common with the current builds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?    What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the maximum of Srukhari units you would need to be able to build all viable builds?
Page 1 of 1