THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Old dog, new tricks..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brother-kormak
Slave
brother-kormak

Old dog, new tricks.. Empty
PostSubject: Old dog, new tricks..   Old dog, new tricks.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2012, 03:04

Greetings and Salutations !!

Hope you all are doing well and had good holidays. I am a long time player here, took a short break from 40k (5 years) and am now just getting back into the hobby with my son.. I have always had a soft spot for DE, even went so far as to convert up a few squads.. Back when the Eldar were new and shiney.. Lots of spikes and blades..

Anywhoo.. Just found this site and figured I would give a nod to the Collective..

So chaps and gals, whats changed and whats happening atm ??
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Old dog, new tricks..   Old dog, new tricks.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2012, 22:18

Greetings and welcome to The Dark City.

I had a friend who made good use of kitbashing Warriors and Guardians back in the day, worked a treat. Fortunately the new models are superb...

With regards to change etc it depends on in what context you mean, I think a lot of players are beginning to await 6th edition and see how much it changes the army. Why not check out the Archons Challenge and show us some of your work.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
brother-kormak
Slave
brother-kormak

PostSubject: Re: Old dog, new tricks..   Old dog, new tricks.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09 2012, 00:23

Sky Serpent-

Greetings and thanks for the welcome.. It wasnt always the most awe-inspiring work but it worked..Sorta..

I am trying to back off on the temptation to buy up a Megaforce, if I could find one.. I have more than a few ideas atm, however I dont know if those are gonna be feasable, cost or time wise..

I will have to dig out some of my minis.. The break up i had with GW back then wasnt a good one... Hence all my pretties went the way of ebay..

Of course, needing minis to show off does lead me right back to buying a boxed set...

Thanks for the direction pointing and I will check it out..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old dog, new tricks..   Old dog, new tricks.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old dog, new tricks..
Page 1 of 1