THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Mandrake's Feast Signup

Go down 
+3
Sky Serpent
Beaviz81
Shadows Revenge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

The Mandrake's Feast Signup Empty
PostSubject: The Mandrake's Feast Signup   The Mandrake's Feast Signup I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06 2012, 18:11

Welcome to the First ever Mandrake's Feast!!!

This game is Mafia but with a Dark Eldar twist. The story is that you are a squad trying to get to their objective, alone the way some of you were marked by a group of Mandrakes, which they follow and kill everyone else. The rest of your squad has to kill those marked before they are outnumbered to win. The Mark's win if they outnumber the remaining Troopers. For those who dont know how to play, here is the quick version of the rules for you.

There are 4 roles that are randomized at the start of the game. The game is played in two phases, the Day Phase and Night Phase. During the Night Phase, each special role PM's me their specific target. After all the PMs are done. During the day phase the Squad Leader accuses one player, and then everyone else votes off on whether to kill him or not. A tie will result in letting the accused go free.

The roles:

The Marks: These are the people who have been marked by the mandrakes so they can follow your Squad. They are the killers and during the night phase will PM me their target for the mandrakes to kill. If there is not a unanimous target, one is randomized between their choices. Their win condition is to outnumber the Squad Leader.

Squad Leader: He is the only known position, and is choosen at random at the beginning of the game. He is unkillable by the Marks. Each day he accusses one Trooper as being a Mark, in which the rest of the troopers vote to kill the accused or let him live. During the night phase the Squad Leader may PM me and inquire about 1 player's role.

Medic: The Medic may, during the night phase, may PM me one person he wants to save from the Mandrakes, this can be himself.

Trooper: The standard player. They vote to kill the player accused by the Squad Leader. They win by killing off all the Marks.

Players:
1. Beaviz
2. Sky Serpent
3. Phototoxin

Last edited by Shadows Revenge on Tue Feb 07 2012, 19:20; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beaviz81
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: The Mandrake's Feast Signup   The Mandrake's Feast Signup I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06 2012, 18:18

I guess I can sign-up, but I would prefer the rules explained to me.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Mandrake's Feast Signup   The Mandrake's Feast Signup I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06 2012, 18:30

I'd like to take part but again, the rules seem slightly fuzzy to me.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: The Mandrake's Feast Signup   The Mandrake's Feast Signup I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07 2012, 15:14

it isnt hard sky, but Im guessing you havent played mafia either huh??? Its goes like this.

there are two phases, night and day phases

during the night, the special players (so the marks, squad leaders, doctor) pm me their target (someone in the game)

the marks target kills that player, so they are now out of the game

the squad leader gets to learn their targets role (so I tell them if they are a mark, doctor, or just a regular trooper)

the doctor's target get saved if he was the target of the mark (so say you are the doctor, and you try and save me. If I was the target of the mark, I instead am not killed and get to keep playing. If I was not targeted, then it acts like nothing happened)

After everything is done, I (the narrator) write some blurb out the death, and then the squad leader picks someone to execute, hoping that he is the mark. Then it is up to the rest of the players to vote to kill the accused player or not. If he is killed, you find out his role (so if he is a mark, the doctor, or just a normal player) and the game recyles to the night phase

The ways to win are simple. The squad leader, doc, and troopers win by killing off all the Marks, the Marks win by outnumbering the other side, in which they slaughter the remaining players. Its a game more about luck than anything, but it gets really hilarious when the squad leader knows someone is the mark, yet cant get the regular players to kill him.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Phototoxin
Kabalite Warrior
Phototoxin

PostSubject: Re: The Mandrake's Feast Signup   The Mandrake's Feast Signup I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07 2012, 16:25

I love mafia... add me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joerogers.info
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: The Mandrake's Feast Signup   The Mandrake's Feast Signup I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08 2012, 15:59

only 9 more spots to go. Lets get this up and running!!!
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: The Mandrake's Feast Signup   The Mandrake's Feast Signup I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 20:54

sign me up!

Please do not respond to threads that have been inactive for over a month. Thanks, Cavash.

Hellion
Urien_Rakarth

PostSubject: Re: The Mandrake's Feast Signup   The Mandrake's Feast Signup I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2012, 16:58

This looks pretty fun... Count me in!

PS soory if this is too old Cavash!

The Mandrake's Feast Signup 24506The Mandrake's Feast Signup 24695 The Mandrake's Feast Signup 25156
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.

My
Soul
Trap Victims
Back to top Go down
http://warpstorm.webs.com
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The Mandrake's Feast Signup   The Mandrake's Feast Signup I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2012, 17:12

I have already asked for this thread not to be responded to, and unless Shadows contacts me, wishing to continue with this RP it shall remain locked.

Cavash.

The Mandrake's Feast Signup YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mandrake's Feast Signup   The Mandrake's Feast Signup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mandrake's Feast Signup
Page 1 of 1