THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

6th Ed rumors and DE

Go down 
+57
Hijallo
KheraKhera
Ereshkigal
Crazy_Irish
NiteOwl
Sorrowshard
dominus nox
1++
Lord Clazaryn
CaptainBalroga
Farmer
Mandor
Deamon
pingualoty
lululu_42
Gobsmakked
Kinnay
Torpedo Vegas
stealthy327
IASGATG
Plague
thelordhellion
Eldur
Chaeril
Painjunky
Ghosttrain23
Siticus the Ancient
Arrex
DarkKokabel
Ben_S
MurderingBastard
blackoutcs
Grumpy Kwi
Demagoge
Inrit
Massaen
Archon Farath Mure
Cavash
The New AIDS
Count Adhemar
Azdrubael
SleepyPillow
Phototoxin
succorax
Thor665
Shadows Revenge
kenny3760
Allandrel
tlronin
Darkgreen Pirate
Sky Serpent
Firdeth
Ruke
Evil Space Elves
The_Burning_Eye
Nomic
Levitas
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Arrex
Kabalite Warrior

6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2012, 18:04

Also, digging on the Blood Angels page reveals their players are whining too, so I guess the votes are in:

Sixth edition Warhammer 40K has absolutely RUINED everyone's army. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sorrowshard
Sybarite
Sorrowshard

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2012, 18:11

What are the .BA crying about ffs? !

Hellion
Sendreavus

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2012, 18:24

Sorrowshard wrote:

If I would hazard a guess it would probably be FNP nerf and hullpoints making razorspam more vulnerable? *Shrug* Can't think of much else since outflanking/reserve assault nerf doesnt affect any of their assault elements and baal preds dont care about that.
Back to top Go down
Ereshkigal
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2012, 18:32

Mephiston is the crap tbh. If they don't faq him
Back to top Go down
Sendreavus
Hellion
Sendreavus

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2012, 18:59

Mephy already had his problems in 5th with the no invuln and not being able to join a squad. What makes him worse now? I don't have access to his statline so I can't reference his armor save is it a 3+? I can see that being a problem if that is the case with the PW being AP3.
Back to top Go down
Ereshkigal
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2012, 19:10

Armor save is 2+ but his force weapon is ap3... so he can't kill termies. Like draigo, vect and many others.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2012, 19:21

Arrex wrote:
Guys, apparently you aren't the only ones complaining of being "nerfed". Black Templars seem to be under the impression that changes to Preferred Enemy represent a severe "nerf", despite the fact PE now apparently works on shooting (Reroll 1s to hit and wound rolls) and would make their 5 man Terminator squads with twin Tankhunting Assault Cannons one of the deadliest ranged units in the game.

Personally I was thinking 2 tankhunting Cyclones... 4 S9 re-rolls of 1s missles anyone Razz
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2012, 20:30

Lolz!!!

6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 20120610

Hellion
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2012, 22:36

Just a thought on mandrakes....
Their weapons is named as ''Evil Looking Blades''. In the book it says they are ccw but maybe they will become something more evil? Something in line with those witchblades....or something, you get it.

Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2012, 23:31

Well we really have to wait to see the complete picture. eg, there is a power in biomanci, that acts like a virus bombe. choose a unit. one model needs to do a toughness test, if it fails loose one wound with no armour save allowed. then, if a model is in 2" of the other model, this model must take a toughness test and so on. could be bad against Imps.

So lets see how bad it will really be.

Kabalite Warrior
dangerous beans

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2012, 23:59

Am I the only one thinking about Harlies in these new rules and how they become somewhat more viable with the ability to include allied Farseers? Could be a potentially nice new anti-termie unit with kisses and fusion pistols?

Sorrowshard
Sybarite
Sorrowshard

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 01:10

Nope the ystill suck vs 3++ saves , and might not reach on the charge now, dunno would have to test them to be sure but i suspect they will still be arse ( I agree theough ) if you are going to run em you really need a farseer, though dedicating a seer to them technically just ups the cost of inclusion if hes just fotuning tham and dooming the target, doom is a huge boon for getting those rends but even then I doubt I would gamble them vs TH SS Termies, better to just shoot those, dunno what we will do if they have FNP too , run away ?

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 04:04

Sorrowshard wrote:

BA are whining that power weapons have been nerfed and that Gray Knights are going to pwn them. Some Gray Knights are raising questions over what's going to happen to their weapons AP, and everyone is pretty much in agreement that DawnofWarhammer40K will be the worst thing to happen to mankind since Barry Manilow.

This happens every time there's a new ruleset (sometimes codex) because suddenly everyone's comfortable little world just doesn't make sense anymore. A few months later, life goes on perfectly as normal and the whining is over until someone finally stumbles on to what's actually wrong with the ruleset. So I promise you this, once the rules are out and we've all gotten some games in, no one is going to be hysterical about how their army got clubbed by the nerfbat.
Back to top Go down
Sendreavus
Hellion
Sendreavus

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 05:04

I'm glad I'm coming into 40k now since I have little to no frame of reference of how things were in 5th so I don't have any engrained tactics in my head. I'm seeing possibilities (so far at least)of having a fluffy pure kabal outcasts/mercenaries based list (reavers, scourges and hellions) and it being viable on the tabletop.

I'm liking this so far and can't wait till saturday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 05:27

I am most definately going to be tossing in some hexrifles. Kill the medic, stop the FNP!

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 08:36

We could play 3 Haemis with Hexrifles and say, give them all agonisers XD

Or we take rangers...

Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 09:21

I think that haems with hexrifles, and tossing a hexrifle in each group of venomwracks would be an excellent way of taking out annoying models, like apothecaries. I am the opposite of worried when it comes to space marines and orks with FNP now... Unless it comes on each individual model, it's not going to help them out much.

Hexrifle is nice because even if you fail the ID thing, you still cause a wound. Regular sniper rifles dont get that instadeath ability.

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 10:38

You still need to roll "6" on hit. And remeber, IC have got 2++ redirect.

I'd vote for allied Rangers. Kill meltas/Big Guns, laugh at so-called "gunlines of elite invulnerable gays". And they are Troops, so infiltrate them on objective and assure their safety.
Back to top Go down
Ereshkigal
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 10:41

I think we are better off without allies... Or we could take a Bloodthirster and some plaguebearer...
Back to top Go down
Hijallo
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 10:55

Aren't psy support provided by Seer enough reason to justify investment?
Back to top Go down
Ereshkigal
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 10:58

We already played without any psy support, i think we still can do the same
Back to top Go down
Hijallo
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 11:03

Some of new powers looks awesome. And even if we wouldn't use them, Doom have good synergy w/ mass poisoned weapons. And if i'm not wrong, there is a Divination power which forces enemy to re-roll armor saves - great way to deal with Terminators.

Farseer also cuts enemy psychic potential - literally, 50% of time they would fail. Even if they buffing their own units, not cursing ours. Without Seer, we would suffer full impact - and, as i said, some powers can be truly devastating.
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 11:08

Hijallo wrote:
You still need to roll "6" on hit. And remeber, IC have got 2++ redirect.

I'd vote for allied Rangers. Kill meltas/Big Guns, laugh at so-called "gunlines of elite invulnerable gays". And they are Troops, so infiltrate them on objective and assure their safety.

I like the idea of taking a small force of eldar. especially the rangers are a good addition. and you could take a fluffy Corsair Autarch, or an Farseer for the Mind games....

reguarding the 2++ redirect. I think models that can join troupes get a 2++, a sergeant "only"gets a 4++ and im not sure if regular "apoticariis get a redirect, but thats just the last if heard/read, so could be wrong.

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 11:18

You don't need ID apo or sergeants, they are 1-wound models in most cases. Rangers will kill them fast and relatively easy.

Btw, i'm looking forward Divination powers. most of them are buffs which can contribute almost every unit. And cannot be denied.
Back to top Go down
makekin
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2012, 15:09

I finally had to register here also. I just begin to think, don't Torment grenade launchers on our raiders work with mind wars? Just a couple of raiders with those and we could easily "snipe" almost anything. Only problem is that 6" on TGL. Also Is there any information about grenade launchers in 6th? Since there used to be some rumors they would be able to shoot. If those rumors were true we could get one more shot with our raiders. (Damn my english feels bit rusty. Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Ed rumors and DE   6th Ed rumors and DE - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th Ed rumors and DE
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next