THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Urien_Rakarth
Hellion
Urien_Rakarth

Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction  Empty
PostSubject: Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction    Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27 2012, 16:33

Its probably just fluff, but in the Codex entry about the CoM it says its particulary good against Eldar due to the high amount of phykers blah blah blah.
But, IIRC, aren't ALL the GKs Psychic, and if so, wouldn't that make the Crucible absolutely terrifying against them?

Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction  24506Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction  24695 Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction  25156
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.

My
Soul
Trap Victims
Back to top Go down
http://warpstorm.webs.com
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction    Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27 2012, 16:55

the problem with the crucible against GKs is the brotherhood of psyker rule, which means that only the justicar (or one randomly choosen GK) suffers perils test. So you pop that baby open, and you might get 1~2 guys... if that

In fluff wise, yes, it would be terrifiying to them. Being that if they actually knew what it was. I would see that thing completely decimating GK forces with ease (as its suppose to work in the fluff) so I doubt any GKs that fought against a haemie with one live to tell the tale Razz

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
succorax
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction    Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27 2012, 23:57

ye when i first read i thought woop i can finally frak the GK over then i read they negate its awsomeness affraid .... damm cheesy GK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Also looking to trade 5 build and sprayed helions for 3 Reaver jetbikes PM me if interested. can send photos and would pref the bikes unpainted or just sprayed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction    Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question: GKs/Daemons against Crucible of Malediction
Page 1 of 1