THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Need some help with my 1500 pts list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serip
Slave

Need some help with my 1500 pts list Empty
PostSubject: Need some help with my 1500 pts list   Need some help with my 1500 pts list I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02 2012, 15:12

HQ

Archon PGL, Shadowfield, Vennom Blade 120 pts

ELITE

Incubi x 5 Klaviex, Demiklavies, Murderous Assault
Raider Dissies 215 pts

TROOPS

Wych x 5 Haywire Grenades
Venom /w 2x Splinter Canon 125 pts

Wracks x 3
Raider Dissies 90 pts

Wracks x 3
Raider Dissies 90 pts

FAST ATTACK

Reavers x 6 2 x Heatlance, Champion, Venom Blade 156 pts

HEAVY SUPPORT

Voidraven FF 155 pts

Ravenwing FF 155 pts

Total 1496 pts

So the plan is for the Archon and Incubi to go around killing smal MEQ, with the Klaviex going one on one with any 2+ save character I think he can handle. If they meet a CC-monster the Archon will chalange, and hopefully tank while the Incubi kills the rest of his unit.

Wyches just zoom around popping transports, and if they survive tarpit some fitting units.

Wracks start in reserves, and will only be used to grab objectives.

Reavers zoom across the bord turn 1 bladevaning, and getting in possition if there is some armour that have to die turn 2. Otherwise just harass units, or join the wyches in assault to tip the combat in their favour.

Voidraven is my anti flyer

Razorwing zoom around and sending missiles.

I am not quite sure about some of the elements in this list, so hopefully you guys can help me deside.

First the Razorwing. Not sure if I shoud have dissies of DL an it, or swap for an other Bomber. I havent had any 6ed games, so am a little worried about fliers. If I keep the Razorwing with dissies and my one bomber goes down, I wont have any more anti air in the battle. But then again, the Razorwing works best in an anti infantry roll...

Then the troops. I am thinking they are quite flimsy, and wont be able to survive the battle long enough to claim objectives.

Anyway, hope you guys can help me a bit:)
Back to top Go down
cal88
Slave

Need some help with my 1500 pts list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help with my 1500 pts list   Need some help with my 1500 pts list I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02 2012, 19:44

looks strong im a bomber man though, there just as good anti infantry and fliers are scary if not handled quickly and you would rather handel thiers be4 they handled yours. but you could think about adding a shooty unit like maybe trueborn or warriors, i mean truborn with snap fire at flyers and so will the warriors but the warriors might have a chance of gettting a cool random objective that gives them skyfire (wouldnt count on it) but the major thing i would look at is AT. i love haywire as much as the next guy but your not going to want to put your wyches on the firing line just to try to take down a tank because if you do they might only get one chance at it. especially if your playing against necrons. they'll just drop there side guns and if that doesnt get you the guys inside will.
Back to top Go down

Need some help with my 1500 pts list
Page 1 of 1