THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List

Go down 
+2
Loud
xXToxiczXx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xXToxiczXx
Slave
xXToxiczXx

First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List Empty
PostSubject: First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List   First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 03:57

So, this is my VERY first Dark Eldar army I've ever made, in fact, this is my first self made army ever. XD
I'd REALLY like some comments and tips to change/add anything to it. It's all 1000 pts, and this is all I could really come up with.

HQ-----------------

Haemonculus 65 Points
LFGun, VBlade

Troops------------

Warrior Squad(x4) 235 Points < (HQ goes in this squad)
Blasters(x4), Venom, NFS

Warrior Squad(x5) 175 Points
Blasters(x5), Venom

Warrior Squad(x5) 175 Points
Blasters(x5), Venom

Warrior Squad(x5) 185 Points
Blasters(x5), Venom, NFS

HEAVY SUPPORT------------

Ravager 115 Points
FF
Ravager 115 Points
FF

Modded - please check the forum rules about copyright infringement and do not post the individual point costs of weapons and unit upgrades. Just the totals are fine, most other users don't need the detail points to critique your lists. Thanks, Gob.
Back to top Go down
Loud
Slave

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List   First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 06:03

Hi I dont know how much help ill be in army construction but i dont think you can have a unit of 4 warriors the minimum is 5 in the codex for a unit, im fairly certain that an Hq does not replace a warrior in this sense (i could be wrong though) also im pretty sure you can only get one blaster per unit of K warriors, so for your list you could have 4 (once again I could be the one misinterpreting the rules)

Other than that the idea of the list seems fairly straight forward and simple. Lots of AT (even if im right about the blasters) lots of shots for fleshbags nothing wrong with that. You might have problems if you ever have to fight but im thinking that the point of the army is to run away and shoot things.
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List   First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 07:30

Hi and welcome,

Your Warrior loadout is infact illegal. Re-read the codex and understand how each unit is built, and what you can and can't take. Learn the minimum troop numbers too, you can't 4 Warriors as the unit compostion is minimum 5 maximum 20
Now, with TRUEBORN Warriors you can take minimum 3 troops, and more weapon options. But they fill the Elites slot, which you can only take 3 Elite slots in your army.
Back to top Go down
callofdoobie
Kabalite Warrior
callofdoobie

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List   First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 07:40

Lowest amount of warriors you can have is 5, try and squeeze a trueborn unit in to have the hamie go with, or just take wracks.

Other than that it looks fine; I prefer archon w/ blaster over haemie but thats strictly an opinion thing, haemies function perfectly fine as an HQ choice(and who doesn't like a free pain token?)
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List   First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 11:28

callofdoobie wrote:
(and who doesn't like a free pain token?)

a 50pt pain token...
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List   First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 11:42

1++ wrote:
callofdoobie wrote:
(and who doesn't like a free pain token?)

a 50pt pain token...

That can easily give your opponent a warlord victory point.
Back to top Go down
Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List   First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 11:44

also, a whole unite of warriors can only take 1(!!!) blaster, no matter how big the squad is
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enfer.nux?ref=tn_tnmn
callofdoobie
Kabalite Warrior
callofdoobie

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List   First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 12:03

1++: O come on, we gotta have an HQ anyway, so while not technically free, a 50pt HQ choice that can give the squad it's with FNP for no extra cost? You're just lawyering what I said now =P

Mushkilla- Name one DE HQ not wearing a SF or named Drazhr/Lelith that doesn't easily give up slay the warlord...at least the hamie is T4
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List   First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 13:40

callofdoobie wrote:

Mushkilla- Name one DE HQ not wearing a SF or named Drazhr/Lelith that doesn't easily give up slay the warlord...at least the hamie is T4

That's my point, unless you are running wracks. You are probably better off with a HQ with a shadowfield to avoid giving away that warlord point. In this edition I find secondary objectives are really important. Again though that's just my experience.
Back to top Go down
xXToxiczXx
Slave
xXToxiczXx

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List   First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 07:52

1++ wrote:
Hi and welcome,

Your Warrior loadout is infact illegal. Re-read the codex and understand how each unit is built, and what you can and can't take. Learn the minimum troop numbers too, you can't 4 Warriors as the unit compostion is minimum 5 maximum 20
Now, with TRUEBORN Warriors you can take minimum 3 troops, and more weapon options. But they fill the Elites slot, which you can only take 3 Elite slots in your army.

Ah, alright. I thought my Haemy would take one of the warrior spots. XD FIX'D

Edit:
DOH.
Alright. Thanks. More points for me, I guess. XDD
Thanks for correcting me. Good thing I haven't used this list yet. ;_;

Edit2:
What would you guys recommend I deck out my 4 Warrior squads with? I removed the Blasters, and I added the 5th Warrior to my first squad.
Also, would I just add a Trueborn squad to my HQ? Or just have him chill with those guys in a Raider or Venom?

Please dont triple post. If you want to add infomation to a previous post, just use the edit button. -Your Friendly Neighborhood Mod SR-
Back to top Go down
Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List   First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02 2012, 06:49

warriors squad number minimum is 5 ^^
personally, i would give the haem a squad of wyches, but that is because of my playstile. To your list: Blasterborn: 4 trueborn+4blasters+venom w dual cannons and thanx to pre-measuring, a NS to
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enfer.nux?ref=tn_tnmn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List   First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First 1000 Pt. Dark Eldar Army List
Page 1 of 1