THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)

Go down 
+3
Cavash
Massaen
Thor665
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 12:40

Congrats on the masters and a bigger one for having a child much happiness and sleepful nights to you.

I am also sorry for not posting sooner I just had some awkward shifts from my night job and day job chaining together so ended up not sleeping for 3 days >< I've almost caught up now and am at the point where I feel I can write something that makes sense.

My post is just waiting on a reply from Thor.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 15:13

Thanks guys!

Baby will be here any day so I may be MIA a little in the next 7-14 days

Battle reports of the masters is up now!
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 15:51

Massaen wrote:
Baby will be here any day so I may be MIA a little in the next 7-14 days
With most of my friends it was more like 3-4 years Wink
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 16:07

Nah, it's number 3 for me... Easy as
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09 2012, 18:25

Sorry that I wasn't around much yesterday - new post will go up today.
Back to top Go down
soulthirster8
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11 2012, 07:58

That's OK. Wink
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 17:38

Massaen is probably a little lost in the land of babies.

I think my current plot is to give till tomorrow to see if he has anything else to get in - and then slap up the next story post.

If anyone has any thoughts on that feel free to let me know. I was debating that since in the colonies this week is Thanksgiving maybe we should wait the extra partial week - but I'd hate to do that if people are sitting around looking to play.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 17:39

And even as I say that I note most of you are from the other side of the pond, so...
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 22:02

My colony is still loyal ... Ish at the least should be able to get my next post up today after work
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 06:39

I'll admit it - Holidays came up and swallowed me whole.

Back into posting now - I'll give us a couple of days and then prod everyone who hasn't posted. i think the only real potential loss is Ruke who has been too busy for his own RPG as well - but we'll see. At least the next two weeks or so shouldn't require him...after all, I'm just going to make rocks fall and have everybody die Wink

Thank you very much for you guys who were still pushing on the thread - helped get me off my duff as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 11:22

oh come on i have complete faith in your ability to make our death more interesting than rocks
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 15:41

Maybe they'll be very large rocks?
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 22:17

ooh big rocks im quivering in my kabalite armor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5