THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)

Go down 
+3
Cavash
Massaen
Thor665
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
soulthirster8
Hellion

The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10 2012, 11:40

Nice! Although it does take away a bit of a power struggle which could be fun, It looks set to go! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10 2012, 12:22

Not really... My guy is not exactly cut out to lead... He just thinks he is and should
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10 2012, 14:11

Hehe I like the sound of this arrogant easy to lea ... I mean noble and worthy to follow Dracon Smile
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10 2012, 15:36

I've got a small laundry list of things to accomplish today - posting the first story post of the game is one of them, should go up sometime between now and tonight (U.S. EST).
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10 2012, 22:14

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t4404-the-shattered-blade#49741

The main RP thread is up. If you need to do OOC info in a post there please spoiler it (or just PM me the info)

All other OOC discussion can take place here.

Feel free to PM each other if you want to have a 'whispered conversation' to plot something. Feel free to include me in your plot if you need/wish as I am always amused and willing to help you backstab each other Wink
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11 2012, 03:46

Does this mean you will be in chat occasionally now, Thor?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11 2012, 03:59

I promised no such thing.

I'll probably be available for chat via the RPG chat or the ilk if someone wishes it and we coordinate the time though.

The general chat box I'll probably still avoid like the plague Wink
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11 2012, 04:44

/me goes to dismantle his Thor trap in main chat so no one gets hurt...
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11 2012, 13:02

So I should stop looking forward to chatting with you In the chat room Sad well ok
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2012, 04:51

I managed to read some of the posts so far, and I have to say I'm pretty chuffed with the action thus far.

I'll be sorting through the PMs and reading the thread more in-depth sometime tomorrow. I may even do a little update post...or maybe let you all keep plotting a while longer, we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2012, 06:20

Greetings,

Action resolution PMs are out.

A story post ill happen on Wednesday.

I'm loving the distrust and bickering from everyone Wink Good stuff and it's showing some strengths (and flaws) of the characters.

On just a basic game theory note - I'll note that though no one had any apparent issues with it, you want to be careful about forcing other characters to bend to your action (specifically I'm talking about Shadowporting/kidnapping a player character) It went fine this time, but be mindful of doing that - ask yourself if you would want someone to be able to kidnap or wuss slap, or whatever your character without you having a chance to respond to it...

At least that's my opinion on such matters - I suggest maybe mentioning it will happen here in this thread and getting the other player's okay before doing it.

Also, Soul (and I don't mean to sound like I'm picking on you Wink ) I think we do need to have a discussion on what you see as the limits/capabilities of the Mandrake shadowport. I'll admit that since it's a passage through the Warp in my mind, it strikes me as unsafe to do to people (and maybe even certain things) But I'd like to hear your thoughts on that so we can at least find a happy middle ground with each other where hopefully we'll both be happy with how it is used in game. I think the main things we need to figure out is range of the teleport (you clearly believe there's a range limit), what limits, if any, to what can be brought through, and also how much he can do it in a given period of time.

Ruke also gets a call out...but mostly because he's managing to be both disturbing and funny at the same time Wink

I'm liking everyone's posts really. The Mandrake is cold and psychotic, the Warrior is uneasy and sneaky, the noble is being a noble, the Klaivex is being elitist and bemused. We're totally going to have the most awesome game here on the Dark City (apologies, Ruke, yours can be a close 2nd Wink )

Also, remember to hit me up any time with thoughts/concerns for the game. I'm sometimes slow to respond, but I will appreciate both good and bad feedback, and if you don't tell me something is good/bad there's no assurance I'll keep doing it/never do it again.
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2012, 10:51

What am I getting called out for?

I'm honestly pretty much just playing myself, if I could get away with being a highly technologically advanced psychopath...

I'm kind of just trying to keep everyone from randomly killing each other...

Also, my game is a different TYPE of game. Mine is a story that 5 people are telling... this is a game that (idk how many, honestly) people are playing. Our systems are designed completely different from each other, also, a hellion falls on your characters head and squishes him...
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2012, 15:54

At least it wasn't rocks.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 00:24

Am planning to put up another full story post either tonight or tomorrow - wanted to give people a chance to react to the coming threat and the plan.

Basically if you haven't posted something different before I do up the story post I'll just presume you're going along with the plan as currently stated.
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 04:40

Do I get extra experience for roleplaying my skils? XD
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 05:18

Sure, I'll give you double the experience I'm giving everyone else.
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 05:53

Haha now ask how much exp he is giving everyone else*

So I'll b hiding amongst the wreckage letting any that follow past but not back and everyone else is circling round to draw some off and get the vehicles I like it Smile

Also as a suggestion if I do start shooting with my rifle any to hit roll that Is rolled make a one or spmething have the crack widen and make it useless until I can repair it... Or something equivalent maybe?

Last edited by helvexis on Sun Oct 21 2012, 06:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Questions)
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 06:38

so i get double nothing? SWEET!
Back to top Go down
soulthirster8
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 08:37

so my job is to kick dust over the other tracks and than join the ambush, right.
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 11:16

correct

as a mandrake, im just assuming you have high stealth. if im wrong, let me know and we'll find someone who is more stealthy to do that. I dont want anyone getting killed here.

Thor, were we able to salvage/do we have some sort of interpersonal communications systems (walkie talkies?)
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 12:11

That would be really handy although if the incoming s imperial they may have micro beads or something ...

I have good sneaking qualities but I can't shadow port back to the group after finishing
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2012, 21:25

No one tried to salvage comms gear - so I'm going with 'no' unless you already had it in your gear list.
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 04:05

I thought the idea was "scavenge generally useful items that function". I hoped comms gear might have been among them. Perhaps something picked off the dead archon... idk...

Before anyone posts, I've asked some very important questions that could determine the outcome of the upcoming battle, I would much appreciate it if we waited for a response to those before charging in.

I'm not a fan of Leroy Jenkins.
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 04:38

Haha but he has chicken!!! No probs I have no intention of letting myself be found before you distract the people aroun the vehicles ...
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 04:44

@Ruke - my bad, did you make a post requesting that you were searching for useful items? If so I missed it because I don't think I had you do anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next