THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)

Go down 
+3
Cavash
Massaen
Thor665
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 05:44

not me, the dracon did however.

"Manix goes to inspect the raider of his late father, searching for anything of use... (Dm check?)

He also searches and inspects his father (another check?) looking for personal affects, what killed him and items of use)"

I figured Comm Gear would fall under the "anything of use" section of that...

----------

Soulthirster, have you caught up with the group, and can you teleport again, yet?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 05:55

Ruke wrote:
I figured Comm Gear would fall under the "anything of use" section of that...
I agree. That certainly seems a reasonable presumption.
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 06:15

ok, so negative on comm gear?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 06:43

You don;t have comm gear in your inventory last I checked, and none of the other players has handed you any - so, yeah, I would say it's a negative for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 07:00

Fair enough, after hearing from soulthirster, can you tell me when to go ahead (due to what i PMed you about, since I won't ACTUALLY know the outcome, but need to have a bit of time for things to happen)

EDIT:

Just waiting for Thor before I give the mark.

EDIT EDIT:

NM, We're good to go. I've posted.

Though I think I may have went a tad overboard and maybe I was a bit too creepy.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Not possible, methinks. XD
Back to top Go down
soulthirster8
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25 2012, 10:13

Just so everyone knows, me and Thor agreed on aprox two shadow ports an hour. Just letting you all know so that no one over relies on it. Smile
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25 2012, 12:17

You were definitely not too creepy ... Look at what your character is and ask if you were creepy enough!
Back to top Go down
soulthirster8
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2012, 10:18

I need to be darker me thinks. No ones said much lately. Hmmm. Its like everyones gone on a massive trip or something. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2012, 12:08

The pain I elicit from my victims has narcotic effects. Everyone should be back to normal in... a week or two...
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2012, 12:26

I've been meaning to message Thor on where and when the reinforcements are coming back from so I can do my next piece just had 2 graveyard shifts coincide with 2 days shifts ... It was bad but now I've been revitalized

... Can do it from ere ...

Thor Gwyn is waiting patiently for the other half of the force to get into range can you give me a quick idea of how and what they are doing?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2012, 16:59

I had it in my head that not everyone had posted yet. Hold on...

Ah-ha, nope, I suck, I missed Massaean's post on Friday.

I'll get up the next story post *today* and we can progress.
Back to top Go down
soulthirster8
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28 2012, 07:42

Finaly! We can begin to make our way out of these wastes. (Truth be told, I realy just want to shred something with the heavy stubber along the way Twisted Evil )

Last edited by soulthirster8 on Sun Oct 28 2012, 07:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Small spelling error.)
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28 2012, 15:14

haha i want a safe... ish moment to tend to my beloved rifle ...
Back to top Go down
soulthirster8
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 07:37

Soooo, are we going to the hive or mountains after this?
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 13:49

ehh as tempting as going on an ork rampage is ... ... humans can at least be reasoned and threatened ...
also if getting off the rock isnt possible humans offer a slightly better food and wine list
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 13:50

although it is also likely thor wants us to go visit the humans ... so there is a great reason to go to the orks ...
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 16:09

...he says, never considering that there is no reason to mention the Orks if Thor isn't okay with people going there... Wink

I do think I've mentioned that you should consider it a sandbox, go any direction you wish, I will punish you aplenty no matter what.
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 17:17

yeah i cant say im surprised you seem like a dar keldar gm ... as it should be really no rocks falling on head no gain
Back to top Go down
soulthirster8
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30 2012, 06:58

Raven, if it's not in convenience or you just don't want the leader guy, I'm happy to shred him with the stubber after I kill the two on it first. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02 2012, 23:07

I'll send out some prods to our missing brethren come the weekend.
Back to top Go down
soulthirster8
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04 2012, 19:55

I still can't act till raven responds.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05 2012, 05:21

No worries, dude, I know.

Ruke is also my hero for getting in there and posting.

Prods were sent out, I'll keep you all updated.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05 2012, 10:26

Sorry guys, I had the 40k masters event on the weekend (which I won!!!! With dark eldar after beating necrons!!! I will start a new thread) which took up some of my time and a wife who will give birth any day now... Will try and keep an eye and post more often in the thread
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
soulthirster8
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06 2012, 07:20

Congradulations! Smile

I guess its the grunts I'll shred than, before raven gets all the fun.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06 2012, 14:39

@Massaen - no worries and congrats, I fully understand that takes precedence, it's not even a question!

Also, congrats on that 'baby' thing too... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)   The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shattered Blade - OOC (Signups currently full - Accepting replacement queue interest)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next