THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents

Go down 
+45
Herbert West
Cavalier
SebastionSynn
Tangentical
redwulfe
Mngwa
Lord_Alino
Sulphunet
Sneaky Rufus
Crazy_Ivan
The Eye of Error
Zhul
W'fo
wilku
Sara'khil Umbrakol
Chaeril
Firdeth
malevolent_one
Eldur
Count Adhemar
Ciirian
Mortarion
citywidecrayon
Shadows Revenge
Mr_Pink
Cavash
ramtastic
Lady Malys
Preacher
Siticus the Ancient
The_Burning_Eye
SirTainly
Evil Space Elves
Keravin
Rabid Bunny
Raucir Lustingclaw
Liberame
Vanq
Hadriel Caine
GAR
Gobsmakked
Xelkireth
Garfy
Local_Ork
Sky Serpent
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Herbert West
Kabalite Warrior
Herbert West

Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17 2013, 10:55

That's cool ! Can't wait to see them painted.
Back to top Go down
Shinobi_8745
Kabalite Warrior
Shinobi_8745

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21 2013, 01:23

Maybe a head swap might make the farseer look more like a corsair?
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14 2013, 16:03

I had a dream that I had bought loads of Eldar stuff and converted them up as Corsair allies. Did I say that or post pictures? It's all lies......

Had a change of heart and my list has differed; the backbone is still there with my Wyches in Venoms, Razorwing Jetfighter etc.

There is no Duke Sliscus in my 1500 list. Gasp. Only 1650+.

New to the Sky Serpents scene are an as yet unnamed Reaver squad as well as The Huntstress, game keeper and protector of Duke's zoo.

Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 DB5F59BA-B00B-4BC2-A55A-415180BA7975-2176-000001CFEE820E2D

9 Reavers. I wanted them pretty streamlined so no major conversion work here, just a few weapons added here and there. I like the sleek Reaver look and wanted to keep it that way.

Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 593159E8-74F2-4F35-9221-4A60B314F52C-2176-000001CFE56AF934

And the Zoo. The idea behind this was the idea of Duke keeping a menagerie of beasts and creatures, some for their venom, some for their ferocity, that he would release upon a raid in an attempt to show off his collection whilst sowing disorder and death.

Huntstress and Beastmasters to follow as well as two Razorwing Flocks and a Flesh Hound of Khorne.

Can you name all the beasts in the pack?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01 2013, 23:14

Bit of a small/bombshell announcement depending on how you view it:

I will be permanently shelving this army and not going back to it. I'll share future plans as they arise...
Back to top Go down
Khain mor
Sybarite
Khain mor

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02 2013, 04:05

I hate you guysso much, so many have these awesome FW models, god when I find a job again (cuz yeah I'm jobless :p) I'm buying me a couple of reapers and tantalus ><.

BTW very cool beasts, looking forwards to seeing them painted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254489
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02 2013, 06:04

Sky Serpent wrote:
I will be permanently shelving this army and not going back to it. I'll share future plans as they arise...
Umm....Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 Tumblr_mdngs5SIXh1rl2ahgo1_500
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02 2013, 08:36

Sky Serpent wrote:
Bit of a small/bombshell announcement depending on how you view it:

I can only assume you will be shelving it as it will be on permanent display at GW HQ (in Kelly's office next to the water cooler)?!
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02 2013, 09:23

Why oh why? Too bad to hear. I hope it is the coming Dark elves that is the reason why!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02 2013, 21:44

Did I read that correctly? -cleans glasses- -rereads- Oh, I did... wait... WHAT!!!! You better be making a Dark Elves army!
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03 2013, 09:25

Whu...?
Back to top Go down
Cavalier
Wych
Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03 2013, 17:26

Whats the deal Sky? You're not giving up on the DE altogether right? Are you just talking about your current list? I can't imagine you giving up on the DE they have such a competitive book and the army is so gorgeous. Say it aint so!
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04 2013, 03:05

The Duke is dead.

Long live the Duke.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03 2017, 07:15

As final closure for this thread, the April 2017 edition of White Dwarf features a four-page spread on our very own Sky Serpent's army, Duke Sliscus' Sky Serpents, along with an interview with Sky, a.k.a. Paulie Wallis. Congratulations on a tremendous effort!

Sky's most recent project log featuring his army can be viewed here.

Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 Paulie10
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03 2017, 11:06

I've seen his army in person and it is indeed very nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents   Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duke Sliscus And The Sky Serpents
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5