THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Necrotoxin missile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

Necrotoxin missile  Empty
PostSubject: Necrotoxin missile    Necrotoxin missile  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02 2013, 09:30

On page 46 of the codex it says the Monoscythe and the Necrotoxin missiles are one shot but in the army list section it says you can arm the razor wing with 4 Monoscythe missiles can you not give it 4 Necrotoxin missiles instead?

On a side note how cool is the soul trap, I have never used one but plan to give it to my Archon and hunt IC's is this how its usually used. Imagine an Archon tromping round with a husk blade at strength 10

Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Lay_Ayanesha
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Necrotoxin missile    Necrotoxin missile  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02 2013, 09:58

One shot only means, that you can use the rocket just one time. When it's gone, it's gone. But you can arm your Razorwing with up to four rockets (e.g. 4 Monoscythe OR 4 Necrotoxin OR 2 Mono and 2 Necro).

Search in the forum for the tactic guides written by Plastikente. You will discover some more gems like the soultrap/ huskblade combo.
Back to top Go down
PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Necrotoxin missile    Necrotoxin missile  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02 2013, 10:07

Oh awesome the Necrotoxin can be fired 4 times wicked and thanks for the heads up on Plastikente, will sure check that out cheers
Back to top Go down
Lay_Ayanesha
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Necrotoxin missile    Necrotoxin missile  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02 2013, 10:50

Yeah, but don't forget that you can just shoot 2 rockets in one turn. You will need 2 game turns to shoot all 4 rockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necrotoxin missile    Necrotoxin missile  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necrotoxin missile
Page 1 of 1