THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Multiple Kabal army

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RazorDaemon
Slave

Multiple Kabal army Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Kabal army   Multiple Kabal army I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01 2013, 03:55

What are people's thoughts on have two Kabals in one army? I know having two separate force organization charts each with their own scheme is one way. But what about two schemes on one? They'd both be primarily black, one would be the Kabal of the Black Heart, the other of my own making. My own would be like Black Heart, but grey instead of turquoise and pale/bright/ice blue markings instead of red.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Kabal army   Multiple Kabal army I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01 2013, 07:44

kabals team up for raids all the time. I would have no problem with it. But what would the fluff behind it be??? that would be the interesting part imho
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Kabal army   Multiple Kabal army I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01 2013, 11:16

Two kabals would look great, especially if they are clearly apart yet in the same force.
You could have raiders with certain colors carrying warriors with the same colors, then a different raider and etc. Two archons as well, but you would have to make them compete who gets to be the warlord Wink

Fluff would always be nice to think up, although I am sure that lots of kabals help eachother out in raids.
Back to top Go down
shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Kabal army   Multiple Kabal army I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 03:07

My army is fluff based but I made up my kabal and cults and etc.

My witches are being painted their own cult red color. Kabal its own gold color. Haemonulie coven has its own color. Incubi temples its own. Reavers will all be unique with battle scars because they don't have an organization and I may do the same for the scourge, if I don't then the scourge will look like haemonculi coven colors. And so on...

I certainly won't judge u. I think its great to make and change your army to fit fluff and fit your own fluff. (I think that word fluff is getting used too often :-) )
Back to top Go down
RazorDaemon
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Kabal army   Multiple Kabal army I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03 2013, 02:40

shadowseercB wrote:
(I think that word fluff is getting used too often :-) )
Fluffity fluff fluff fluff fluffy...but with razor blades hidden in the middle because it's Dark Eldar fluff

Thanks for the input, I do have a few witches which I plan on making their own scheme as well, possibly with a marking showing their "current employer" Kabal.

Here is a sneak peek at a project I'm working on atm, which I will be posting pics etc soon
Multiple Kabal army 20130611
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Kabal army   Multiple Kabal army I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple Kabal army
Page 1 of 1