THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1600 Eldar with Dark Eldar Allies

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Finn
Kabalite Warrior
Finn

1600 Eldar with Dark Eldar Allies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1600 Eldar with Dark Eldar Allies   1600 Eldar with Dark Eldar Allies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31 2013, 18:38

The league has ended and I finished on 2nd place, right after a player with a reputation on being the most skilled player in my country and a staple of polish ETC national team. It's no dishonour to be second only to him Smile The final result is even sweeter, as my list, while certainly quite competitive, does not make me look like a complete cheesemonger Very Happy

I'm really happy with how the list performed and if I were to enter another 1600p event, I wouldn't change much.

The only unit that I feel it's not making its points back is the fire prism. However, it gives me great flexibility and forces the opponent to really watch after his infantry (which means that he's often forced to hug to cover instead of playing pro-actively).

The wraithknight is a GOD, I repeat, a GOD of midfield and works wonders as a board control unit. If deployed well, he can even hold a whole flank on his own.

The addition of poisoned shooting from the DE codex also helps tremendously against monstrous creatures (especially shooting down the flying ones) and disabling quadguns.

Overall, a great league full of satisfying victories Smile
Back to top Go down

1600 Eldar with Dark Eldar Allies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2