THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver Empty
PostSubject: A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver   A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02 2013, 17:45

I always wanted to know what life for a reaver was like and how would a duel between two reaver jetbikes looked like. Action and heart pounding scenes like for example ( ill use the main character Morr from path of the incubus as the main in PoTR): As Morr flew past in enemy in an attempt to pierce his heart he soon found himself between 2 spires and quickly jerked himself left and right using jetfighter manuevers. His opponent corkscrewed thorugh several lanes into morr's jetbike. He quickly stopped at breakneck speeds and flanked him. As morr followed his opponent, his opponent dropped Cluster Caltrops and blew away his top Keen blade to pieces, seconds later he quickly jerked the other direction upside down and tryed to slash morr but failed to hit him, when he recovered he turbo boosted to breakneck speeds again and this time broke the right keel blade and steered into a stall position and his opponent followed but realized he fell for morr's trap he didn't know morr had a grav talon and quickly morr jerked down and hit his jet bike with the grav talon and disabled it's systems and slashed his opponent's throat. He died and went down with his jetbike.You get it? It would be so cool. Comment please Wink
Back to top Go down
John M
Kabalite Warrior
John M

PostSubject: Re: A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver   A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06 2013, 23:13

I do like the intensity you convey of how quickly the decisions are made. why morr though?
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver   A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06 2013, 23:31

But I don't see why an Incubus would decide to become a Reaver. If you've got such a good role in society then why risk your life and all of your success by beacoming a Reaver?

Not even Reavers want to be Reavers. They want to be razorwing pilots!
Back to top Go down
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

PostSubject: Re: A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver   A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07 2013, 04:42

Im using morr as an example i only read path of the incubus
Morr is the only character i know and i already know that being an incubus is better than being a reaver just portraying morr as hes a reaver not an incubus on a jetbike
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver   A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07 2013, 18:33

I'd like to see Path of the Reaver Very Happy But I would use the chance to introduce new characters as the Reaver(s) and maybe Morr could make a guest appearance?

I'll admit I just don't want to wait this long for more Dark Eldar fiction Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver   A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new book for the dark eldar series: The path of the reaver
Page 1 of 1