THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Tormentor Titan -custom rules-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

The Tormentor Titan -custom rules- Empty
PostSubject: The Tormentor Titan -custom rules-   The Tormentor Titan -custom rules- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22 2013, 04:18

so I've been thinking about it... what a dark eldar's big guy would be like if we got a new codex, and I thought -well... elder got the Wraithknight, if i'm lucky we'll get a Tormentor-

I figured adding Titan at the end was inappropriate since it's not part of the imperium, here it is

Tormentor - PT: 240
WS5 BS7 S7 T8 W4 I6 A4 LD10 Sv3+
Composition - 1 Tormentor
Unit Type - Monstrous Jump Creature

Wargear: 2X Voidlances, Armoured Carapace
May take up to 2 shoulder-mounted Twin-Linked Dark Lances - 20 Pts each
May exchange each Voidlance with a Twin-Linked Dark Lance - Free
May exchange a Voidlance for a Huskblade - Free
May exchange a Voidlance for two Twin-Linked Blasters - Free

MAY TAKE
Shadow Field - 35 Points
Phantasm Grenade Launcher - 25 Points
Combat Drugs - 10 Points
Haywire Grenades - 5 Points
Soul Trap - 10 Points

Special Abilities -
Night Fighting
Power From Pain
Fleet
Scything Terror

Scything Terror - When the Tormentor charges or is charged, the squad it is being charged by or charging takes a leadership check, If failed it's Initiative goes down to 1 and it's Leadership is halved for the rest of that turn.

I would run mine like this

1X Tormentor - Huskblade, Two-Twinlinked Blasters, Shadowfield, 2 Shoulder Mounted Twin-Linked Darklances
Pt: 315

It's a lot of points, but I highly doubt it would die that quickly. I would probably run two, one on each side of my deployment, They should definitely stay alive for atleast 3 turns. How do you guys like it?

Model Wise, I would say it should be about 8 inches

The Scything Legs should go up 5 inches, and the body should attach about an inch below where the Scything Legs stop, the body would go up to be about 3 inches tall, making it 7 Inches tall, and the head should be an inch, maybe more if the heads were all different and let the décor stand up a bit higher, the arms would be about as big as the WraithCannons on the WraithKnight Arms, and yeah... I think you can imagine it somewhat by now.
Back to top Go down
MFive
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Tormentor Titan -custom rules-   The Tormentor Titan -custom rules- I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28 2013, 01:04

Looks good, but I disagree with any flamer having ap3 anf torrent, the only exception I qould be willing to make is for thw Drake, and wven then I with it was at a higher cost
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Tormentor Titan -custom rules-   The Tormentor Titan -custom rules- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 16:12

thank you! and, I enjoy my liquifing AP1 self Very Happy -I role bad a lot, but that's good with liquifiers-
Back to top Go down
MFive
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Tormentor Titan -custom rules-   The Tormentor Titan -custom rules- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 20:01

Lord_Alino wrote:
thank you! and, I enjoy my liquifing AP1 self Very Happy-I role bad a lot, but that's good with liquifiers-
to each his own, but that is why i don't use liquifiers, the first time i used one i killed 4 termies and left my unit out in the open, then they met a demolisher cannon Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tormentor Titan -custom rules-   The Tormentor Titan -custom rules- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tormentor Titan -custom rules-
Page 1 of 1