THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

my 1850 semi freindly list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theredone
Hellion

my 1850 semi freindly list Empty
PostSubject: my 1850 semi freindly list   my 1850 semi freindly list I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2014, 04:01

Hey guys, so 2 games down now at 1850, first was a win against BA, next was agains orks.

Duke

2 units of splinterborn in venoms

2 units of 10 wyches with nades in raiders.
2 units of 10 worriors with SC in raiders
1 unit 9 worriors in raider with FF(just cause I had 10 points left over)

2 6 man reaver squads with heat lances

3 DL raiders.

Mission against orks was KPs, football deployment. He had 2 10 man biker nob squads, 30 slugga boys, a boss on bike, and some tank hunter type dudes. He had first turn and his bike got stuck into combat by turn 2. I ffed them some wyches to try and tie them up but wyches failed way to hard and ran.(really been dissapointed with wyches so far). I mighthave played reavers a little too agressivly but other than that I'm confidant I played the army as best I could. Oh and drugs, I've always chosen the pain token one, I'm starting to think I should take the extra attack or re rolls if I can, what's Ur thoughts? Anyways at the end if turn 5 I had 1 bike and about 15 sluggas to finish off, 2 ravagers, 10 man wirriors, 6 reavers and a squad of splinterborn and and their venom later saw all but 1 boy dead(bad rolls and good saves) he stuck around and I had to assault him to table for the win with the truborn, who proceeded to do a total of 1 wound which was saved..... The game ended here with that one measly boy stopping me..... Orks won about 18 to 5. So I wasn't really dissapointed or anything, had heaps of fun as always against orks but anyways.

Would there be anything u guys would suggest I change, keeping in mind these are friendly games? I would like to buy another few venoms and stick the wyches in there as they seem crap, and if I'm gunna throw them away at something I may as well do it with 5 not 10. Would love some grots and a beastpack but that's about it at this stage.

On a side note, duke is a boss, m and his squad got charge by his bike and he slapped his warboss down to 1 wound in a challenge his comrades died and resulted in him running. 2 turns later he charges into boss and 3 bikes by himself, challenges(refused). And slaps 3 wounds out, make all his shadowfeild save hen runs hem down.... Total boss.

Anyways c&c welcomed
Red
Back to top Go down

my 1850 semi freindly list
Page 1 of 1