THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skari
Wych
Skari

TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video  Empty
PostSubject: TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video    TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10 2014, 01:17

Time for another full battle report. I took enough pictures this time! 1750pts Tau-Dar vs Dark Eldar. This time Matt brings his new project over for a game. How will Vect deal with this army in the 14th Game of his 20 game series? Vote! Who will prevail?

The Tau Dar army:
TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video  Q5h7BQy

The Army List:
Spoiler:

The Dark Eldar army:
TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video  SKZLMpG

The Army List:
Spoiler:

The Mission:
Primary - Big Guns Never Tire (4 mysterious)
Secondary - Purge the Alien
Bonus - First Blood, Slay the Warlord, Linebreaker

Deployment: Hammer and Anvil
Night Fight? - Yes

Pre Game Thoughts:
Matt and I have had many battles together. He usually plays some form of power armour, chaos, or space marines, or grey knights. I know he is used to playing these sorts of armies and this concept is a new one for him. This put me at a direct advantage going into the game, I have played about 13 games with the "core" components of my Vect list.
Mission wise the game favours Matt. The deployment style and the lack of much terrain means that he should be able to maximize on the firing lanes and can pull me into death traps if he plays it smart.
As for the pre-game, i rolled forewarning on my farseer for the first roll, this was huge! as the main guardian blob would be safer from all the ignore cover weapons that the Tau can muster. On the contrary, Matts farseer did not roll to hot this meant that for psyker support I was in the lead.

Vote for your favourite! Click on the spoiler below to reveal the full regular writeup batrep!
Thanks for tuning in.

And now for the Batrep:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
lessthanjeff
Sybarite
lessthanjeff

PostSubject: Re: TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video    TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14 2014, 10:02

Thought I should point out that the broadside using a drone controller doesn't actually help his squad because that doesn't affect missile drones.

Loved the batrep though, aside from the terrible fate vect meets. He was taken so young.
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Ivan
Wych
Crazy_Ivan

PostSubject: Re: TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video    TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16 2014, 00:07

I love Vect! He either dies early or romps through everything for me.

I always die a little inside if he gets killed lol.
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video    TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17 2014, 00:40

Vect usually dies a horrible hideous death. Lol fun game tho!
Back to top Go down
Laughingcarp
Wych
Laughingcarp

PostSubject: Re: TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video    TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26 2014, 02:54

Any chance you've got pictures hidden away somewhere of what you use for pain tokens, and/or closeups of your entire army?
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video    TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26 2014, 13:19

I have not taken many coseups of the army.. need to get a light box up and running. I use the grisly trophy spikes from the raider kits on bases for pain tokens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video    TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TauDar vs Vect List 1750pts Full Pictures AND Video
Page 1 of 1