THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850pts Eldar/DE list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklight
Sybarite
Darklight

1850pts Eldar/DE list Empty
PostSubject: 1850pts Eldar/DE list   1850pts Eldar/DE list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18 2014, 09:30

So, now that my "turnement" season with daemons is over I have a few months with relaxing and painting.

So I am starting to build my Eldar/DE list. Now I love the beast group and are looking to build something around that, now I had a beaststar earlier around the start of 6th.

List:
Eldrad
Irillyth
Sathyphants(ally)

3x EJB
3x EJB
3x EJB
3x EJB
3x EJB
5x Hellions

5x BM, 19x Khymera, 2x Razorwing

Wraithknight
Wraithknight
Ravager 3x Dissies

Skyshield landingpad

ligolski
Wych
ligolski

PostSubject: Re: 1850pts Eldar/DE list   1850pts Eldar/DE list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18 2014, 13:30

Very interesting list. I'm a little confused on the skyshield being in your list as it fits a more static type of game play while your entire list is incredibly mobile. My only guess is that you would put all your ravagers and WKs on it...but that doesn't really suit their style in my opinion.

Archon Atersol of the Kabal of the Ebbing Sun
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Sybarite
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: 1850pts Eldar/DE list   1850pts Eldar/DE list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18 2014, 14:00

ligolski wrote:
Very interesting list. I'm a little confused on the skyshield being in your list as it fits a more static type of game play while your entire list is incredibly mobile. My only guess is that you would put all your ravagers and WKs on it...but that doesn't really suit their style in my opinion.

The reason is quite simple one:
TAU. If They get to start I want that 4++ on my WK and Ravager for turn 1.
My meta is alot of tau and riptides, ovesastar and stuff. If I dont get that save turn 1 they will simply kill them to fast. There is also to much ignore cover that I want to rely on that.

Also the Landingpad is a guinius in objective and relic mission.
Hellions underneath to hold objective. Oh your big models dont get in? to bad... Same with relic, I just take all IC with Hellions and move the relic underneath and keep it there. Dirty tactics? Sure... Legal? due to unclear rules with the landing pad, yes Smile

ligolski
Wych
ligolski

PostSubject: Re: 1850pts Eldar/DE list   1850pts Eldar/DE list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18 2014, 18:55

I guess I would counter that argument by saying you could start the WK out of LoS or even in area terrain, similar with the ravagers...you could stay out of range and/or use nightshields.

As for the other reasons, fair enough i suppose!

Archon Atersol of the Kabal of the Ebbing Sun
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Sybarite
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: 1850pts Eldar/DE list   1850pts Eldar/DE list I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19 2014, 09:36

ligolski wrote:
I guess I would counter that argument by saying you could start the WK out of LoS or even in area terrain, similar with the ravagers...you could stay out of range and/or use nightshields.

As for the other reasons, fair enough i suppose!

Well, there isnt very many turnements around that actually have big enough terrain piece to hide two WKs in.

And for area and in terrain, well, where I want them to have the save is against Tau (which 30% at the two last ternaments played). And when you play ovesa star with 3 riptides that ignore cover save, you need to have inv save. Also cant stay out of range as the Riptides shoot the board

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850pts Eldar/DE list   1850pts Eldar/DE list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850pts Eldar/DE list
Page 1 of 1