THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Chapter Approved Rumors

Go down 
+22
Skulnbonz
yellabelly
Garion
sweetbacon
The Strange Dark One
Soulless Samurai
hekatrixxy
CptMetal
finfarafin
krayd
Lord Asvaldir
Sarcron
Cerve
velaresh
amishprn86
DevilDoll
Archon_91
Karr4x
Squidmaster
AzraeI
Burnage
Genomir
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Red Corsair
Kabalite Warrior
Red Corsair

Chapter Approved Rumors - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors   Chapter Approved Rumors - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26 2019, 13:41

ITC is a garbage format that has plagued my play area for years now, and literally is the cause for lower player turnout at one local stores RTT's I am shocked and very surprised that it is taking off in Europe now when the ETC format is so much better IMO.

ITC is a house rule format that removed any real dynamic decision making in favor of putting all the hard choices into list building.
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors   Chapter Approved Rumors - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26 2019, 16:47

The new Maelstrom rules in Chapter Approved 2019 are such a huge improvement that I hope they actually start to create a pushback against ITC.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors   Chapter Approved Rumors - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26 2019, 18:43

Burnage wrote:
The new Maelstrom rules in Chapter Approved 2019 are such a huge improvement that I hope they actually start to create a pushback against ITC.

This is my hope too.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
False Son
Sybarite
False Son

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors   Chapter Approved Rumors - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27 2019, 16:13

CptMetal wrote:
Chaos Marines for 11 points??

Oh dear... how much are Primaris going to drop?

Great point drop, considering how many people use large CSM squads for Veterans of the Long War, or if Black Legion, Let The Galaxy Burn!

The one that hasn't gotten a ton of notice in the boards i frequent is the 23 point Terminators.  26 points for Combi-Bolter and Chain Axe.  Brutal.

Burnage wrote:
At the end of the day, is +1 attack, -1AP, D2, and improving an innate ability worth 8 points? Probably, yeah. That's a really good statline and it's still probably the best Wych weapon - Hydra Gauntlets look a bit more attractive now, but only D1 and losing the utility of the improved No Escape hurts a bit.

Hate to quibble, but the Impaler is 5 points.  The Shardnet adds 3 points for +1 attack and D6 No Escape!  As to Hydra Gauntlets, they are just meant to kill single wound models.  Bad Lightning Claws, really.  I think there is some argument that Test of Skill is actually better for Hydra Guantlets than Impalers.  But, everyone is spooked by Primaris these days and the D2 on Impalers has become way more important to me than the D6 No Escape!  You could mix and match, though.  2 HGs and 1 SN/I in a 10 strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors   Chapter Approved Rumors - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Approved Rumors
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6