THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies

Go down 
+41
Darkgreen Pirate
Thor665
Herbert West
screamingparatrooper
Siticus the Ancient
infamousme
Cavash
Khain mor
Cavalier
Count Adhemar
Khaelir
Black Death
Dark Son
Chaeril
malevolent_one
Mr_Pink
mot666
warhammerpaintservice
Vael Galizur
Malverian Drakkarth
Skari
kenny3760
Caelyr
Nameless
red_head
Todo13
SirTainly
Jonnyroxtar
Sorrowshard
Hydra
teknistmajjan
Shadows Revenge
Sky Serpent
speedfreek
Nepenthe
GAR
xzandrate
Evil Space Elves
Vanq
Xelkireth
Gobsmakked
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
malevolent_one
Slave
malevolent_one

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02 2012, 08:28

Really like what Im seeing here.
Loving the Rat Ogre - Grotesques conversions!
Back to top Go down
Chaeril
Sybarite
Chaeril

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17 2012, 10:08

Absolutely awesome army!!!

Back to top Go down
Dark Son
Hellion
Dark Son

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02 2012, 07:08

@gobsmakka: love your conversion, going to try my hand at it tomorrow, only change is I don't have a spare RW chassis so I'm going to try to put the venom's engine pods behind the void lances, prob eventually use a bit of green stuff or something to make it look continuous. I can't tell for sure from your pics, but it looks like you still attached the bottom hull plate to the venom's cockpit?
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 04:57

Dark Son wrote:
@gobsmakka: love your conversion, going to try my hand at it tomorrow, only change is I don't have a spare RW chassis so I'm going to try to put the venom's engine pods behind the void lances, prob eventually use a bit of green stuff or something to make it look continuous. I can't tell for sure from your pics, but it looks like you still attached the bottom hull plate to the venom's cockpit?

Wow, was it really December when I last touched any of this? Yikes!!!

Thank you very much Dark Son (and everyone else Embarassed ). That was a long time ago now, but I had one RW nose piece with a bottom plate attached, and one RW main hull with it's bottom piece attached as well. I then mounted the Venom cockpit in tandem behind the RW's on the nose piece. After I figured out how long I wanted the overall vehicle, I added in a spacer-piece of square plasticard tubing. It also provided extra support for glueing the forward and rear sections together.

The two bottom plates were then trimmed to meet each other at the correct length. Neither of the bottom plates actually touched the Venom's cockpit piece. Once everything had been glued in place and allowed to dry, I filled all of the gaps with a 50:50 mixture of greenstuff and Milliput, and shaped it to match and complete the outer shape of the hull.

Is that any help, or clear as mud? I might have some different pics at home that show it a bit better. Will check later.

Edit - *later* found these pics, they're not too clear but they are all I have left. Essentially, the bottom plate from the nose piece was cut where the flyer-base attachment begins, and the bottom plate from the rear, main hull piece was cut level with the front of the engine vanes.

Hope this helps a bit, really looking forward to seeing yours!

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Voidravenproportions2
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Voidravenfinished-3
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Voidravenfinished-2
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Voidravenfinished-1

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05 2012, 08:39

Some Covenly goodness for an upcoming tournie. My painting vow for September was 15 Wracks, which I did. I also managed Urien, one new-gen Haemie and three old-gen Haemies. The lighting is a little weird, sorry about that.

I have no idea why two pics are rotated, either. Very frustrating, but will keep working on it.

Urien Rakarth
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 UrienRakarth

New haemonculus - still undecided about one arm
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Haemonculus1

Old Haemonculi - count as Hexrifles
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Haemonculus2

Wracks
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Wracks3

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Wracks4

Coven group to date
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Wracks1

C&C welcome.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

Last edited by Gobsmakked on Thu Jan 03 2013, 06:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Black Death
Sybarite
Black Death

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05 2012, 20:15

OMG, the grotesques are great!!! I don't use my rat ogres in my skaven army so consider this idea stolen or barrowed or copied or repeated or or whichever.... Wow I have been trying to figure out what I was going to do cause I am not paying that much for finecrap to have the unit, but now (insert evil laugh here). Thanks Gobsmakked
Back to top Go down
SirTainly
Sybarite
SirTainly

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2012, 23:06

The lighting at Bonsor really doesn't do you models justice - these wracks look really great! Will you be playing them at Foodhammer?
Back to top Go down
http://fortwargame.blogspot.com/
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2012, 10:32

Thank you Black Death and SirT. And yes, the Wracks and Haemies will be at Foodhammer, that was my whole motivation for getting them done.

Now I just have to do the rest of the army :-(

Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2012, 14:30

Gobsmakked wrote:

Now I just have to do the rest of the army :-(

I'm sending this guy and his dogs to "motivate" you...
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Beastmaster_and_khymerae

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Khaelir
Slave
Khaelir

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27 2012, 21:46

Great greens, they are not GW colours right?

It's like a dream...
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2013, 07:12

Hi Khaelir,

Very sorry, I didn't see your post until today.

Correct, the greens on my DE are not GW. The not-armoured suits are Reaper's Ghoul Skin, with a light wash a Thraka Green over the top. Raider sails are Ghould Skin washed with Devlan Mud/Agrax Earthshde. The bright green is Vallejo's Green Fluo.

All of my armour is Boltgun/Ledbelcher silver, with a very light wash of Vallejo's Gunmetal Blue (varying in depth on vehicles) and a drybrush highlight of Humbrol's Chrome. With my non-vehicle fig's, I also do a light wash of Asurmen Blue (or whatever it's called now) over the gunmetal blue.

The light coat of Gunmetal Blue does look aqua in many light conditions, especially alongside the Ghoul Skin.

Cheers.

EDIT - Here are some pics finally of what I painted during October and November for a tournament.

First up are two new dragon boats, a Raider and Ravager, to go with the two originals. I really need to finish the bases for all of my skimmers to complete them properly. These two still need their crewmen, but are playable as they are:

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 DarkEldarRaiderdragonboats1_zpsfb34267b

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 DarkEldarRaiderdragonboats2_zpsb314c480

Then my first Clawed Fiend – I love this model, really unfortunate that it is monoposed. I will have to convert one or two more:
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 ClawedFiend1_zpsf338da00

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 ClawedFiend2_zpsb7d1578f

And my Blaster Archon, which I had posted previously:
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Archon1

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Archon4

C&C welcome. Cheers.

Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2013, 20:13

And here are my completed Reavers, I still have another 4 to complete but these are what I rushed to finish for the tournie. I originally built these when the new DE range first came out, the mix of old and new Reaver pieces was inspired by someone on Warseer who did the same thing (can’t remember who right now). The two version are very interchangeable with a surprisingly little amount of work, and the parts look good on both types:

Arena Champions:
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Reaverjetbikes1_zpsc809c9c9

New heat lance pair:
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Reaverjetbikes2_zps8fe19c9d

Old heat lance pair:
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Reaverjetbikes3_zps1be9e5c8

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Reaverjetbikes4_zps2bdda845

This next shot isn’t very good, the one on the left has a Razorflail and the one on the right a Net:
The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Reaverjetbikes5_zpsd02afcd7

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Reaverjetbikes6_zpsabeb40ae

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Reaverjetbikes7_zpsbc55ab3d

C&C welcome. Cheers.

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2013, 22:41

Love the dragon boats. Want to do something similar with my Raiders but with wolf heads in place of the prows. I just can't seem to find a suitably scaled wolf model to nick the head from!

Black Death
Sybarite
Black Death

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09 2013, 18:18

Wow Gobsmacked, it all looks great, 2 thumbs in the air.

Hey Count, just an idea, but try some of the animals in hobby stores. If you find some wolves you like, cut the heads off. In our Hobby Lobby they are by the model trains isle.

Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 08:10

Hmmm, it's certainly been a while since I posted anything here, even though I always feel like I never stop hobbying. I had been concentrating on 'Nids for a few months earlier this year, leading up to a tournie.

But now I am working on 2 more Reaper conversions, so that I can finally field 3 of them together on the tabletop. Muh-ha-ha! Maybe I should ally with the cousins and take 3 Reapers plus a Warp Hunter, wouldn't that be hilarious!

I started these in May for that month's painting vow, and this is where I am at right now. The builds are complete save for the fins on the front of the Storm Vortex Projector, and the sails. I also made some different generators on the main deck for the guns this time, using half of a Razorwing nacelle and some kitbashed gubbinz instead of a spare doomweaver like on my first.

Apologies for the cellphone pics.

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Reaperconversions1_zps36549411

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Reaperconversions2_zps539e484b

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Reaperconversions5_zps6fcc7e45

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Reaperconversions6_zps021f036e

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Reaperconversions4_zps7c12640f

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Reaperconversions3_zps6cc87f02

And here is the starting point for a Wraithseer conversion I am doing for my son's CWE army, and for Stage 5 of the Archon's Painting Challenge contest. I have a few spare Wraithlord bitz and I found this guy at a local flea market. He will definitely keep me busy over the next 4 weeks!

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Wraithseerconversion1_zps0dc74f52

C&C welcome. Cheers.

Back to top Go down
Cavalier
Wych
Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 12:03

Awesome converssions, and cool paint jobs all round. Where did you get the prows for your new reapers? I've gotta get some!

Sybarite
Khain mor

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 17:06

My policy towards scratch building => only if the model doesn't exist. Reapers aren't that expensive, Buying the real deal saves me mainly the time of having to build it myself. The quality isn't the same either. Kudos to you man, these guys are great, quality is pretty amazing too. Painted you can barely tell they're scratch build, I had seen your reaper on google, it's only now I realise it was scratch build.

I have been thinking about adding the type of reaper scythes on regular raiders & ravagers. I hope you have fun with these once they're finished and you test them out on the battlefield ^^.

First time I see your Voidraven conversions, not a fan of the mine, but everything else is amazing, when you primed the model in grey, I almost had doubts whether this was a real existing GW model. I've seen some similar concepts, but I find this one to be the best converison I've seen so far.

Your coven units are very flashy, I'm a fan

Can't believe I had missed this blog, it's great.

The Biggest Kabal ever, be sure to check it out if you haven't, old and new units.
The Biggest Dark Eldar Apocalypse force you'll find on the net.

My Eldar Facebook Page, feel free to join. All Eldar factions allowed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254489
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 17:41

Regarding your scratch-build conversion skills: I am an envious archon Twisted Evil WOW.

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 23:41

Superb Reapers, Gobs! I am very glad to see more on this project log! Very Happy

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20 2013, 08:23

Thank you everyone for your kind comments, especially Khain Mor.  It is always nice to hear that my efforts have achieved the effect that I was striving for.  I will definitely enjoy deploying the Reapers on the tabletop, everything I do hobby-wise is just for fun, rather than competing!

ESE - and I am one very envious archon of your summer holiday-/hobby time-foo!

Cavash - glad you like the Reapers.  My house reno's have really cut into my hobby time for months now, but I am hoping that I can build some momentum with this log again and keep it going.  *fingers crossed*

Cavalier - the prow is just thin-ish plasticard sheet cut to match the shape of FW's, taken from their web site.  I could have flared them a tad more right at the centre peak, but so be it.

And so onwards! Here is an update on my flea-market-purchase-to-Wraithseer conversion, which I am very happy with (soory about the cell-phone camera pics). I haven't come up with a decent handle for his Wraithspear yet, but hopefully I will by the time I have finished painting him for GAR's challenge.

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Wraithseer1_zps79dddeda

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Wraithseer2_zpseabe5960

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Wraithseer3_zps98e74ac2

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Wraithseer4_zpsf7c998e8

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Wraithseer5_zps2e5f7060

C&C welcome.  Cheers.

Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20 2013, 16:49

WOW Shocked
Beautifully done my friend. Love the pose and flow of the model more than the FW orginal.
Do you plan to dress up the hilt of the glaive with a grip of some sort?

Back to top Go down
infamousme
Hellion
infamousme

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20 2013, 17:05

When I first saw the dragon prows my thoughts were "oh how stupid" (no offense, continue reading Smile ), but every time I look at them they grow on me and I now think they are pretty cool..... funny how perspective changes with familiarity.

I love the venom dripping from the blades btw and the bright green matched with the fairly neutral color scheme is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21 2013, 02:52

Evil Space Elves wrote:
Do you plan to dress up the hilt of the glaive with a grip of some sort?

Absolutely. I haven't found anything decent that I like yet, so that piece of plastitube is just a loose placeholder for now.

infamousme wrote:
When I first saw the dragon prows my thoughts were "oh how stupid" (no offense, continue reading Smile), but every time I look at them they grow on me and I now think they are pretty cool..... funny how perspective changes with familiarity.

I love the venom dripping from the blades btw and the bright green matched with the fairly neutral color scheme is pretty awesome.

Glad you like them, and the venom - I think it adds something neat to them on the tabletop. I just wish all the little venom-covered pointy bits would stop snapping off in my foam Sad

Back to top Go down
Siticus the Ancient
Wych
Siticus the Ancient

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21 2013, 06:29

That is a very nice looking Wraithseer conversion! I really like the simplicity of it - carving the head to create the pattern of the Wraithseer's head is genius, and the pose is great as well. What is the D-Cannon made out of, or is it just the D-Cannon from the support platforms?

Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 08:01

Siticus the Ancient wrote:
That is a very nice looking Wraithseer conversion! I really like the simplicity of it - carving the head to create the pattern of the Wraithseer's head is genius, and the pose is great as well. What is the D-Cannon made out of, or is it just the D-Cannon from the support platforms?

Thank you very much Siticus.  Yes, I just took a sharp knife and scribed the helmet onto a regular head piece, it turned out to be a lot easier and quicker than I thought it would be.  The D-Cannon is from the Support Platform, it fits fairly well but looks a little different to the actual Wraithseer one.

So I have finished this guy, the pics are in the Archon's Challenge for now.  He was a lot of fun to create and I really like the end result, pity my photo-foo isn't quite as good. Evil or Very Mad

EDIT - here he is with my son's other Wraithlords, which I now have to detail and clean up so that they all match.  Sigh.

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 Wraithseer5c_zps81d6cb88

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies   The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Serpents' Breath - June 29, the first skimmers and bikes for my Harlies
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next