THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal Discussion

Go down 
+24
Lord Aerazabael Dethezara
Kcharranovus Grim
Yadahr of the Stolen Star
shaYneFurd
Nomic
The_Burning_Eye
Kesharq
Gobsmakked
Hydra
Dark Artisan
Madcap
Anggul
Archon Sussarkh
Khrivaan
Local_Ork
Rangrok1k
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!
Torpedo Vegas
Sky Serpent
LilLoser
Saintspirit
crysbat
Xelkireth
Baron Tordeck
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

Kabal Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29 2011, 21:16

Found some stuff here, don't know if it isn't fanfluff tho.

http://alt-world.com/alt-world/gundambattlesystem/talesfromthedarkcity/darkcity_background.htm

I'm 101% sure it was in web before new Codex hit.
Found it some time ago, found it second time because of Kabal of Rending Talon (I have bad taste in women... or taste in bad women Razz)
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29 2011, 22:15

Great find.

I don't know where any of that information comes from. Can anyone source it for me? Maybe an old WD?
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 15:29

I think its form the old Dark Eldar forum, before this one, there was "Commorragh", don't know what happened to it though.

I say toss it in the list anyway, whoever made the list obviously put enough work into it to warrant having them added, even as home brews.
Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 17:08

There are also Necromunda-style game rules.
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 22:19

Found another Kabal; Kabal of the Splintered Claw, lead by Archon Melivaq, Planetstrike (Pg 45)

Also, according to Mistress Baeda's Gift in Fear the Alien (pg 162/164), the Kabals of the All-seeing Eye, Poisoned Fang and Rending Talon have had their Archon's killed and where absorbed or are at least subordinate to the Kabal of one Archon Malwrack.

The deceased archons, in order, are (where), Ranisold, Hoenlor and Ziend.
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 22:22

Got a shrine for the list, apparently its either the Studio's or Kelly's, because it shows up in White Dwarfs 370, 373 and 377, The Shrine of Hell's Edge.
Back to top Go down
Khrivaan
Hellion
Khrivaan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 22:55

In regards to Kruellagh, large Kabals have sub-factions led by Archons, such as Valossian Sythrac who leads the Kabal of the Black Heart - Soul Stealers.

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 23:01

Awesome! And as always, thanks for the intel.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 23:02

Torpedo Vegas wrote:
Found another Kabal; Kabal of the Splintered Claw, lead by Archon Melivaq, Planetstrike (Pg 45)

Also, according to Mistress Baeda's Gift in Fear the Alien (pg 162/164), the Kabals of the All-seeing Eye, Poisoned Fang and Rending Talon have had their Archon's killed and where absorbed or are at least subordinate to the Kabal of one Archon Malwrack.

The deceased archons, in order, are (where), Ranisold, Hoenlor and Ziend.
Awesome! Good find.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 23:03

Khrivaan wrote:
In regards to Kruellagh, large Kabals have sub-factions led by Archons, such as Valossian Sythrac who leads the Kabal of the Black Heart - Soul Stealers.
In my opinion, sub-factions do not get attention. That's like the Blackshirts with the Nebraska Cornhuskers. They're still Huskers.
Back to top Go down
Khrivaan
Hellion
Khrivaan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 23:06

Xelkireth wrote:
Khrivaan wrote:
In my opinion, sub-factions do not get attention. That's like the Blackshirts with the Nebraska Cornhuskers. They're still Huskers.

The point is that she can't be written off as dead.

Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 23:07

She's hiding in the webway, plotting her revenge.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 23:10

I'm not writing her off as head. The 5th Edition Codex has precedence over older fluff.
Back to top Go down
Archon Sussarkh
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 23:50

Well, while working on my Dark Eldar Wych Cult army, namely cult of strife, the one of Lelith Hesperax, I found out in the Lexicanum that her cult was working for an Archon named Sussarkh(that's where my nickname comes from Very Happy ). This seemed to be 3rd edi fluff and now has gotten erased, sadly I only know the name of the Archon, but not the name of his Kabal(only playing Dark Eldar since the new release Embarassed), so I'm asking some of the more experienced Dark Eldar players out there, so that it could be implemented. I heard something about "Splintered Soul" or so, but not sure if that's correct.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 02:01

Archon Sussarkh wrote:
Well, while working on my Dark Eldar Wych Cult army, namely cult of strife, the one of Lelith Hesperax, I found out in the Lexicanum that her cult was working for an Archon named Sussarkh(that's where my nickname comes from Very Happy ). This seemed to be 3rd edi fluff and now has gotten erased, sadly I only know the name of the Archon, but not the name of his Kabal(only playing Dark Eldar since the new release Embarassed), so I'm asking some of the more experienced Dark Eldar players out there, so that it could be implemented. I heard something about "Splintered Soul" or so, but not sure if that's correct.
If I got time tonight, I'll see if I can find it, if someone doesn't beat me first.
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 02:03

I am already searching my archives with vigor.

EDIT:
Couldn't anything on Sussarhk, other than a paragraph of him talking about Lilith.

On the plus side, I *may* have found a new Kabal, "The Destroyers", they're mentioned the the 2e dex.

Also, check it, found a pdf of A Torturer's Tale, featuring Asdrubael Vect, if anyone wants it PM me, I don't want to link it till I get word back from Sky Serpent.

Aaand, I've heard that white dwarfs 227 and 241 have some DEldar stuff in them, if anyone has em, please share the information.
Back to top Go down
Khrivaan
Hellion
Khrivaan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03 2011, 14:18

Urien Rakarth is head of the Prophets of Flesh (Codex: Dark Eldar, p18).

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03 2011, 14:26

Thanks. I've not had a lot of time to pour over the Codex more now that I've gotten in enough stuff for me to be finally able to do mass assembling.
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 03:11

/Examines list
Hey, The Howling Gale isn't on here, mind adding them?

Back to top Go down
Khrivaan
Hellion
Khrivaan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 12:32

I just noticed the Cult of the Bloodied Tongue in November's WD. They have the same colours as the Obsidian Rose.

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 19:04

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 19:09

Khrivaan wrote:
I just noticed the Cult of the Bloodied Tongue in November's WD. They have the same colours as the Obsidian Rose.
I need the WD number and if they list a succubus, I need that too.
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 19:30

That should be number 371, I believe - exactly the one that can't still be bought on gw:s website.

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Khrivaan
Hellion
Khrivaan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:01

It is 371, there is no succubus or background.

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:34

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal Discussion   Kabal Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal Discussion
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next