THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Wraithkind

Go down 
+15
Calyptra
Squidmaster
Falke
Count Adhemar
Korona
CurstAlchemist
spellcheck2001
Kantalla
Scrz
Marrath
Cavalier
quark!
Sky Serpent
Woozl
Lord_Alino
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
lelith
Sybarite
lelith

Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09 2017, 17:00

Painting done. Here are my shining spears:

Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 17041011
Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 17041010
Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 17041012

Falke
Hellion
Falke

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10 2017, 08:52

Aewsome work with yellow colour!
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10 2017, 11:03

They look superb! Not a fan of the wreath-things on the lances but absolutely loving the use of the Harlequin greatcoats! Well done!!

Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10 2017, 11:31

Very nice!

http://www.escelionfilms.com
lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10 2017, 13:39

I really appreciate your encouraging comments, mates!

lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11 2017, 05:59

Years ago I sold all my gunboats with most other DE stuff for uncertain reasons (Slaanesh?). Then this stupid bought a new box again with the rise of Ynnead. Anyway, this is currently my one and only raider finished last night.

Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 17041016
Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 17041015
Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 17041017

One practical problem is, I prefer harlequins to DE units for my Ynnari army that means it's not easy to bring out this model on the battlefiled Sad Maybe I gotta repaint my wyches?

Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11 2017, 14:51

Wow now that is impressive Smile I really like the Shining Spears too Smile

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11 2017, 15:53

Looks good! I don't think I've ever seen Craftworlder style runes displayed in the Dark Eldar manner, and it works really well.

Back to top Go down
lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11 2017, 17:12

Calyptra wrote:
Looks good! I don't think I've ever seen Craftworlder style runes displayed in the Dark Eldar manner, and it works really well.

Thanks! - but that's not even the Craftworld-style. The runes in fact came from the game series, Elder Scroll Wink

Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 Da205310

written in The Wraith Kabal

Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11 2017, 21:32

I thought I recognised daedric when I saw it Wink

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11 2017, 23:36

lelith wrote:

Thanks! - but that's not even the Craftworld-style. The runes in fact came from the game series, Elder Scroll Wink

Oh, I meant on the prow, with the "Dark Eldar style" being asymmetrically positioned, at an angle, and going off the edges.

Back to top Go down
lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16 2017, 15:53

Vaul's....no, Ynnead's Wrath Support Battery

I made each single weapon for the photo, but not sure of painting the 2nd and 3rd vibro cannons silent

Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 17041610
Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 17041611

The next model will by my beloved new sslyths ~_~

lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27 2017, 08:21

Just started making two boxes of sslyth

Doma, the sslyth weapon master & Bem, the sslyth monk

Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 17042710

Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27 2017, 12:17

Kickass! I like the arm variation on the Sslyth. Makes them seem a lot less monopose which is nice Smile

The heavy weapon battery is great too. Also, I didn't notice you'd used clear bases on your infantry as well. I love that concept Smile

Back to top Go down
lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27 2017, 12:45

Thanks Wink All gaming places I attend use awesome full-painted battlefield, so I'm very satisfied with these clear bases cause they always fit the background!

EDIT: Sslyths & a lhamaean done. They'll be court of the Visarch. Now I'm ready for full-painted 2k-point Ynnari Wink

Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 17042812
Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 17042811

Falke
Hellion
Falke

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04 2017, 12:30

Awesome Sslyths!
Tell please, how you paint snake body.
Back to top Go down
lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 06 2017, 10:06

Falke wrote:
Awesome Sslyths!
Tell please, how you paint snake body.

My recipe below. Hope it'd help you out Wink

Priming /w grey spray
Basecoat /w celestra grey
1st wash /w nuln oil
2nd wash /w agrax earthshade
1st drybrush /w celestra grey
2nd drybrush /w ulthuan grey
point drybrush /w averland sunset

lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 06 2017, 10:12

So here are all Ynnari models currently in my hands. I brought the army back to my hometown (across the sea!) for attending a 40k video project in this country.

No more Ynnari to paint so I'm gonna go back to painting of my favorite SLAANESH DAEMONS for a while (can you catch the irony here? Wink) I hope I'd get an opportunity of posting something Aeldarish on this thread soon - maybe Yvraine?

Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 17050610

Anarchistscourge
Kabalite Warrior
Anarchistscourge

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 06 2017, 11:12

That army is looking great. I really love the colour scheme. Quite often aeldari armies don't sit quite right with each other but yours plays out extremely well

Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 06 2017, 21:20

I didn't start checking this thread out till halfway through, so I missed your Yncarne the first time around. With that army pic, I had to go back and look at it. Excellent work!

Really cool looking army!

I wish my army looked half as good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Wraithkind   Kabal of the Wraithkind - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Wraithkind
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4