THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?

Go down 
+53
Myrvn
Archon Vitcus
End Game
Erebus
Marrath
Prodigalson
DEfan
Sarkesian
Rhivan
BizarreShowbiz
tibersky
TeenageAngst
eohall
Trojan
megatrons2nd
Archon_91
Draco
Vorl-Xoelanth
Korona
RobinFS
Archonon
Barrywise
CurstAlchemist
jjw771
Taffy10
Jimsolo
Kehmor
Jehoel
lament.config
Azdrubael
The Strange Dark One
Squidmaster
Cherrycoke
The Red King
stevethedestroyeofworlds
HokutoAndy
krayd
Logan Frost
Ynneadwraith
aurynn
Painjunky
Xivai
Calyptra
mrmagoo
1++
Skulnbonz
fisheyes
CptMetal
amorrowlyday
Devilogical
BetrayTheWorld
Count Adhemar
Imateria
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Xivai
Hellion
Xivai

Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2017, 00:25

Now that is how I imagine an avatar of the eldar god of death to look. Just a little more of that Eldar flair.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2017, 00:32

Looks like a farseer with wings and an icicle up her butt to me.

Haha, that said, I do think the model looks cool. I like the base.
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2017, 00:36

Haha! It is a Farseer with wings and a stick up her butt Wink

But now! With this new model, I can replace the stick with some kickass soul-fire stuff Smile

This is going to be so damn cool Smile
Back to top Go down
DEfan
Sybarite
DEfan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2017, 05:06

I'll have to remember that the next time I have flatlence, @Ynneadwraith. It is not gas, it is SOUL FIRE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2017, 06:26

What what? Ice in the butt! Laughing Sorry, but this South Park song just sprang to mind as soon as I saw that...

Otherwise I would be less generous with the wingspan, but such conversion would go nicely with the new models. I guess its now our turn to get models "swirling in souls". As soon as I saw that new Avatar, i thought about Nagash and Montarchs and other AOS Death stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sess
Hellion
Sess

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2017, 06:54

These new Ynnead models are neat, they seem like they have some design based from eldar, harlequins, and also dark eldar as others have said. The armoured guy looks sort of like incubi armour but his armour also has masks which look like harlequin masks.

Maybe it is possible that more may be coming for dark eldar, the triumvirate bind the three factions but I have a feeling vect may still be making an appearance for the things going on with cadia. If it is called fracture of biel tan, maybe it represents a disagreement within the eldar and possible civil war. Maybe vect will disagree with joining with the ynnead triumvirate? I just hope they don't merge eldar into one central faction as we move into 8th edition.
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2017, 09:52

I'm hoping it means a political fracture. Biel-Tan (alongside Saim-Han) are definitely the coolest craftworlds. If they mean 'fracture' as in 'blown into two halves by massive space guns' I'm going to be a little pissed...

Definitely agreed on the Wingspan. I've probably halve it which should look better Smile

I soulfire what happens when you have spicy Jamaican food?
Back to top Go down
Imateria
Wych
Imateria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2017, 13:38

Personally I find Iyanden, Ulthwe and Mymeara far more interesting than Saim-Hann and Biel-Tan (which to be honest needs more fluff, the concept is cool enough).
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2017, 14:12

Yeah I'll agree with you that Biel-Tan and Saim Han need more fluff, but it's the concepts that I like behind them. Given my love of exodites, it's probably not surprising that 'tribal craftworld eldar' are high in the charts for me Smile they should definitely have made them the ones that remember the Necrons though, not Alaitoc.

As for Biel-Tan, there's so much potential to give the Eldar a bit more of an edge. They're belligerent, warlike, brutal, intolerant and xenocidal more than any other Eldar. Should definitely be played up more.

Don't get me wrong, I love Iyanden and Ulthwe too. Don't know much about Mymeara actually. Is that the one that thought they were the last surviving Eldar? Must read up some more about that...

Here's hoping they don't give Biel-Tan more fluff, only to nuke it at the end of the book...
Back to top Go down
Imateria
Wych
Imateria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2017, 14:55

Should have been more specific, I don't like the concept of Saim-Hann (spelt with two N's). Exodites are cool, Exodites in space not so much for me. Then again, even back in 3rd I never really liked the idea of an all Jetbike Eldar army.

Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2017, 15:34

Imateria wrote:
Should have been more specific, I don't like the concept of Saim-Hann (spelt with two N's). Exodites are cool, Exodites in space not so much for me. Then again, even back in 3rd I never really liked the idea of an all Jetbike Eldar army.

So you're right! It is double 'n' :S

Oddly I've never really warmed to jetbikes either. I own 265 eldar models. Precisely 1 of those is a jetbike, and it remains unpainted. I do like the 'wild host' thing though, and the idea of a cavalry culture with jetbikes. Different strokes for different folks I suppose Wink if we all liked the same thing we'd collect Ultramarines Wink
Back to top Go down
Imateria
Wych
Imateria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2017, 16:59

Ynneadwraith wrote:
Imateria wrote:

So you're right! It is double 'n' :S

Oddly I've never really warmed to jetbikes either. I own 265 eldar models. Precisely 1 of those is a jetbike, and it remains unpainted. I do like the 'wild host' thing though, and the idea of a cavalry culture with jetbikes. Different strokes for different folks I suppose Wink if we all liked the same thing we'd collect Ultramarines Wink
Oh God (of Death), there's a horrible thought!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13