THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?

Go down 
+53
Myrvn
Archon Vitcus
End Game
Erebus
Marrath
Prodigalson
DEfan
Sarkesian
Rhivan
BizarreShowbiz
tibersky
TeenageAngst
eohall
Trojan
megatrons2nd
Archon_91
Draco
Vorl-Xoelanth
Korona
RobinFS
Archonon
Barrywise
CurstAlchemist
jjw771
Taffy10
Jimsolo
Kehmor
Jehoel
lament.config
Azdrubael
The Strange Dark One
Squidmaster
Cherrycoke
The Red King
stevethedestroyeofworlds
HokutoAndy
krayd
Logan Frost
Ynneadwraith
aurynn
Painjunky
Xivai
Calyptra
mrmagoo
1++
Skulnbonz
fisheyes
CptMetal
amorrowlyday
Devilogical
BetrayTheWorld
Count Adhemar
Imateria
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2016, 04:21

Ooo! Maybe they already took the Emperor, replaced him with an immortal turnip they engineered to convert the souls fed into the Throne into the Astronomicon, and now are taking bets on how long it will take the humans to notice.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2016, 13:39

Alternative theory:

"A dark bargain was struck".

Every day a thousand psykers are fed into the throne to keep the Emperor alive.
Or maybe they're not. Maybe they're the price for throne maintenance?
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2016, 15:59

That would be a nice grim dark plot twist. The imperium rotten in the core. Maybe they are just stalling the resurrection of the emperor because that's what the golden throne actually does. And a small fraction of the inquisition is suspecting this.
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24 2016, 10:51

Hey guys! This figure in red looks like a Corsair Prince. Definately not a pure Dark Eldar. Maybe he was. Sliscus or some such.

Armor look a lot like Dire Avenger Exarch armor mixed with Incubi armor and new elements, lots of soulstones and they arent broken. Look like hardened Eldar who get away from Path discipline and became really bad ass leader or warrior.
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24 2016, 12:33

A Corsair Prince (Sliscus!) would be a good bet actually Smile
Back to top Go down
lament.config
Sybarite
lament.config

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25 2016, 02:57

The last rumor I saw mentioned something about the DE showing up to "fix" the golden throne and to take the pylons holding the gate. I highly doubt it's Corsairs.
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25 2016, 10:21

That rumour's based on a single (possibly throwaway) comment in the Ad Mech codex. Might well be worth something, but it's not a dead cert...

Saying that, as 'Corsairs' is a FW army, it's less likely than pure Dark Eldar.
Back to top Go down
Jehoel
Kabalite Warrior
Jehoel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25 2016, 12:50

I think I can spot a nonbroken spiritstone on that guy, making it more likely to be an autarch than one of the true kin.
Back to top Go down
Painjunky
Wych
Painjunky

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30 2016, 23:36

A rumour on BOLS has us in an eldar "team" of eldar/DE and exodites. Ewww.

Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30 2016, 23:41

Don't mind if it's driven by xenophobia and general arrogance towards the pitiful lesser races of the galaxy, especially if it's an uneasy alliance mediated by the Harlequins.

Do mind if everyone's all buddy-buddy about it...
Back to top Go down
stevethedestroyeofworlds
Kabalite Warrior
stevethedestroyeofworlds

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31 2016, 00:12

Painjunky wrote:
A rumour on BOLS has us in an eldar "team" of eldar/DE and exodites.  Ewww.

Ah, so the DE finally enslaved all of the cousins? About time we dealt with them!
Back to top Go down
Painjunky
Wych
Painjunky

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31 2016, 02:43

Ynneadwraith wrote:
Don't mind if it's driven by xenophobia and general arrogance towards the pitiful lesser races of the galaxy, especially if it's an uneasy alliance mediated by the Harlequins.

I could get on board with that.

Im worried GW will pull an AOS aelf thing ei. high aelfs, dark aelfs and wood aelfs all holding hands singing kumbaya. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Painjunky on Sat Dec 31 2016, 03:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kehmor
Kabalite Warrior
Kehmor

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31 2016, 03:26

I think what we can all agree on is that the incubi will be receiving major buffs - and then removed from our codex and put in the BT one....
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31 2016, 06:12

Painjunky wrote:
Ynneadwraith wrote:

Im worried GW will pull an AOS aelf thing ei. high aelfs, dark aelfs and wood aelfs all holding hands singing kumbaya. Evil or Very Mad

I'd be down with that, actually. If by 'singing Kumbaya,' we actually mean 'perpetrating racist genocide on the 'lesser' lifeforms around them.
Back to top Go down
Painjunky
Wych
Painjunky

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31 2016, 08:40

Jimsolo wrote:
Painjunky wrote:
Ynneadwraith wrote:

I'd be down with that, actually.  If by 'singing Kumbaya,' we actually mean 'perpetrating racist genocide on the 'lesser' lifeforms around them.

Good call Jimsolo. lol!
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01 2017, 16:39

Getting mixed signals from the bits and pieces of articles I'm seeing on the Cadia stuff.

Heard a statement that the black templars are running from abbadon and are saved by a very unlikely ally (explains the picture with them in the webway) and the battle report is Imperials + unlikely ally versus chaos.

But I've seen definite confirmation that trazyn is helping them with the anti chaos pylons and releasing a certain "giant of a man in baroque power armor" who he had on stasis in his downstairs powder room.

Side note, when we find out who that was the necrons are going to have some serious bragging rights. "Haha necrons don't have grav guns and free transports, losers!" "..... your primarch was a holder for my toilet paper rolls. Best part, I don't even use the toilet." Argument terminated.

Same vein, I would be fine with dark eldar getting screwed to almost any degree if they let us have one thing. If our haemies kill the emperor with their "dark bargain". I don't care if he immediately resurrects as sigmar (oh crap we already used that name? Call him ultra mar.... emperor). As long as we can forever go down in the lore as the ones who pulled the plug on the corpse. Suck on that every enemy of the imperium.
Back to top Go down
Taffy10
Hellion
Taffy10

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2017, 14:59

I'm not sure how to post pictures here but a mate of mine runs a blog on Fb mainly space wolves. But he's found a picture and there is a named shadowseer in cadia

Sylandri veilwalker

Not a plug but his blog is wolves for the wolf king. If anyone can get the picture and knows how to put it up here feel free. Also sorry if this is old news
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2017, 18:05

Unlikely ally is Trazyn, Necron.
Back to top Go down
stevethedestroyeofworlds
Kabalite Warrior
stevethedestroyeofworlds

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2017, 20:01

Taffy10 wrote:
I'm not sure how to post pictures here but a mate of mine runs a blog on Fb mainly space wolves. But he's found a picture and there is a named shadowseer in cadia

Sylandri veilwalker

Not a plug but his blog is wolves for the wolf king. If anyone can get the picture and knows how to put it up here feel free. Also sorry if this is old news
This?
Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 NAnljC0
Back to top Go down
Taffy10
Hellion
Taffy10

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2017, 20:06

That's the one, so I wonder if the shadowseer can bring us into it
Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2017, 20:08

Every leak that comes out makes it seem more and more likely that the absurd rumor about character boxsets for an eldar war in the webway are real.

I'm talking about this rumor:
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14186-sythrac-s-anguish-bringer-s
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2017, 20:19

Hmmm, the main rumour I feel this supports is a (semi)unified Eldar faction for 8th.

The fact that the only Eldar named character is a Harlequin suggests that the Harlequins would be bringing CWE and DE allies to the fight in Cadia, which would set up 8th nicely for a joint Eldar army book...
Back to top Go down
jjw771
Hellion
jjw771

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2017, 22:07

There is also a small blerb in the January White Dwarf that says Eldrad will make an appearance in Fall of Cadia
Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2017, 22:29

Lord of Change model just hit BoLS. About half of the models the rumour I linked to above marks as "new" are now accounted for. @ynneadwraith you may be right, but I'm looking more right.
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2017, 23:21

Neat! I liked the look of the rumour you linked very much Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?   Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar in Fall of Cadia?
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next