THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post

Go down 
+3
Lord_Alino
Korazell
Mngwa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17 2014, 02:07

The duckdrake secretly worships you.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19 2014, 11:45

Yes, I shall be joining! Sorry if you wanted me to post here to acknowledge it, Mngwa. I have my Splinter Pistol and Combat Knife ready. Very Happy

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 6 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19 2014, 18:06

New round.

...nobody say I forgot the 1-round-1-week rule!

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22 2014, 14:13

wait Cavash is back? That means my pimp isn't alone anymore! Shall I be joined by another pimp?
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27 2014, 13:34

More posting, people!
Wont start a new round until all three have done something!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28 2014, 22:55

I feel accomplished then
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14 2014, 18:57

OMG a new round!  Shocked 

I mean... of course a new round. king 

Some interesting stuff going on, lets see will the RP handle it.

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30 2014, 19:05

No I haven't forgotten yet!

Been a little busy, but I will get around for another post soon. In the meantime, everyone poke Cavash to post as well.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2014, 00:12

Can I poke him with this poisoned needle?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6