THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post

Go down 
+3
Lord_Alino
Korazell
Mngwa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26 2013, 07:46

Kora, I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I WILL KILL YOU.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12 2013, 18:42

The thread has been sleeping for a bit, but I will get up a new round soon.
Probably before weekend.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17 2013, 13:27

Writing up the posts now (the last moment as usual). Will be up quite soon!

EDIT: It is up, and the IC thread is down, lets not post there for a while! silent 

A little less players again, should I start recruiting? I cant think of anymore roles to put in!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17 2013, 15:30

I don't know, it seems kora won't be on for a little while, maybe recruit again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04 2013, 19:16

I will have a new round up soon, will all be in whispers.

A bit busy, coming Friday is Finland's independence day...
I am forced to bake cookies and watch a boring show. First half of it goes in the president handshaking a lot of people.

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07 2013, 09:28

I will see if I can get the next round up on Sunday!

...anyone here?

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07 2013, 13:17

I'm here and I've been reading, if it makes you feel better Razz

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08 2013, 14:13

Cavash wrote:
I'm here and I've been reading, if it makes you feel better Razz
It does! (although not much to follow now)

Anyway.
New round is up, all in PMs right now.
I am also leveling up Amalith, the Bloodbride! She has been here quite long as well.
Editing the lists thread...

Also!
There are some interesting events going on with the three players, and I will add that not all the players really know what the others are doing, so no spoilers!
Also, if you suspect that you have met another player, so far no one has. But don't worry, those people you may have thought as players are still some good NPCs! (I hope you wont kill them now...)

EDIT:
Again I think it is funny that anyone can read about the events of the infiltration (=who don't want to be discovered) team at their beginning, but not visible to public on what happens on the other side, at the front entry! Maybe some communication systems at some point...

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14 2013, 14:05

Almost all have replied, new round going to come up soon!

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19 2013, 11:49

Will have a new round up by weekend, just for xmass!

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20 2013, 21:24

New round is up, and also, I finally drew up a map of the underground level.

You guys will not be seeing it however :PThe place is not mapped for public!
But perhaps somewhere the characters can find a map to help them navigate...?

If questions, ask.
Preferably in whisper if it includes spoilers!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21 2013, 06:11

Question, Question! WHAT COLOUR IS ME ARMOUR
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21 2013, 06:32

Lord_Alino wrote:
Question, Question! WHAT COLOUR IS ME ARMOUR

Whatever you want! (Even pink!)

EDIT: Seriously speaking, I forgot all that stuff so you can all decide that yourself!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21 2013, 09:48

Very Happy YAY!!! Can i choose how i look to? The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 Jb7mv6 I choose this one
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31 2013, 18:00

Will have a new round soon, I hope more posts come by then (just 1/3 so far!!).
RL stuff got in the way nicely in time after xmas (darn cecum), but will be focusing on the RP now.
Also considering on new players, or possibly getting back old players... I might send out some PMs...

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03 2014, 12:38

New round up by weekend, fingers crossed.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04 2014, 17:56

-whispers- hey hey, guess what Its Weekend Razz
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04 2014, 19:04

Lord_Alino wrote:
-whispers- hey hey, guess what Its Weekend Razz

True that.
Lets celebrate it with a new round!  drunken 

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04 2014, 19:18

Yay! New round! -puts on bandana- dings about to get serius.... BUDDA BUDDA
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05 2014, 11:05

I was wondering if any old players here still around?
I could bring Syrenthi or Y'rrithis or Jeniko back to the game... if I can think up of something.

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12 2014, 12:50

I'm not going to start a new round with just Alino!  Evil or Very Mad  Other players post post! Basketball 

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12 2014, 22:44

I fill like you've only been doing me for a while Razz
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31 2014, 16:00

New round up, and Cavash may be joining us again! Sent him a whisper if he wants to come back.
Read the messages!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31 2014, 17:29

huzzah! I'm your number 1 fan mungy! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16 2014, 11:49

Lord_Alino wrote:
huzzah! I'm your number 1 fan mungy! Razz
There isn't much competition there!  Razz 

Aanyway. I will hopefully get another round up by next week.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next