THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post

Go down 
+3
Lord_Alino
Korazell
Mngwa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14 2013, 08:34

I'll try and get my post up asap, mungwa...

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19 2013, 18:30

Next round will be up by the next weekend, there is still time!

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 00:41

-looks around room for the 19,093rd time, trying to decide the best way to kill all the dire avengers at once since all they are doing is standing there. They've been doing it for a couple weeks now. Might have to go see if they are alive, because they seem to have stopped breathing-
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 13:35

Hang in there, it will be up today or tomorrow!

EDIT:

AND IT IS UP, finally Mad 

Also, I decided that the two oldest players should get a level up for surviving this long, and I have increased their stats a bit at the lists thread!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 21:25

level up! -suddenly feels stronger- What the BOOP!
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06 2013, 17:16

*Cough*

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2013, 14:10

hello? -echo- echo- echo-
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2013, 16:09

I will start a next round at... lets say next weekend. Maybe earlier if people start posting Razz

Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2013, 16:29

Cool, if you've noticed Mngwa, I'm trying to get to the infiltration team asap so that I can start posting here :p

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2013, 16:33

*uses GM-powers to throw everyone to the same place*

meh. I wish I would, but I wont.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10 2013, 05:08

-suddenly faceless falls through a magical portal and ends up next to a frantic looking Kabalite Warrior- Razz
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15 2013, 17:57

I will have a new round up soon.

May be delayed to tomorrow, we will see!

EDIT:
Players post post! bounce

I dont have any pain-token system, but most of the players have at least some sort of immunity to pain by now.

You can still die though Wink

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18 2013, 03:01

me? die? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28 2013, 19:52

*cough* More posting people!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29 2013, 07:29

I'm so lonely... I've got nobody... except Dire Avengers... but they're not the best company Razz
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01 2013, 13:33

I will have next round up by weekend, and if some wont post, bad things could happen!

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08 2013, 14:25

Well I still havent written everything up, but this time I will promise it will be up next weekend Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08 2013, 16:49

Yay! And where's Korazell been? Hasn't been on chat or here for over a month
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08 2013, 17:11

I wont kill off the character next round, but the one after that, maybe...Twisted Evil 
unless she shows up Evil or Very Mad
Which I hope she will Embarassed 

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08 2013, 18:56

Then I would be lonely, oh so lonely, I'd have nobody
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 21:47

And it is up!
Lets see if I can keep up posting a bit more often, things are going painfully slow sometimes Neutral

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16 2013, 01:33

I thought... I can't feel my bones -moves finger and it pops thirty times-
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16 2013, 09:23

Aww no one wants to know what the hellion might have to say? Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20 2013, 05:06

Well... I'm trying to follow my character Razz I'm cocky and arrogant, so why would I think about that Razz
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25 2013, 18:55

A little more posting people...

New round will try to be up by weekend

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next