THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post

Go down 
+3
Lord_Alino
Korazell
Mngwa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21 2013, 15:57

Sorry, I have a lot on my mind at the moment so most things have been put on hold for a while. I'll will get my post up this evening. (I've even missed the GM post on my own RP by over a week).

Edit: I'm sorry, Mngwa, but I can't post today. Please take a hand or a foot as a token of my apology. Smile

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22 2013, 16:51

GM-post will be up in an hour or three, until then, there is still a chance of player posting!

EDIT: And it is up, after weeks of being dead!
Players post post! bounce

EDIT: Also note, Mr. Hellion Spy Syrenthi is away from the rest of the group now, and if he wants to continue, it will happen out of this thread, on PMs.

...I eagerly wait for a moment when I can bring in someone new in this thread, to join the infiltration team. The other two players that have been playing through private messages, are both actively in the RP!

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22 2013, 21:45

I hope to get together with the infiltration team!

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26 2013, 23:55

Tomorrow afternoon I don't have anything planned for, so the post'll be up tomorrow. Smile

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02 2013, 10:42

Going to put up the next GM post soon, Thursday or Friday, and a lot of players havent posted! Evil or Very Mad
There is still time!

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05 2013, 11:52

And new round is finally up!

I may or may not have punished those who had not posted!

...and the group keeps losing members... Who will remain in the end? Twisted Evil 
And if they fail, will hellions take over Commorragh?? pirat 

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05 2013, 14:35

Mngwa wrote:
Y’rrithis Vathrith: You are badly hurt from your shoulder! You are lying on the ground, next to Rhenen's corpse.
Well, I deserved that!

My memory is atrocious! I would have done more than just hurt my shoulder! Thank you for not being too mean. Razz

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06 2013, 16:02

Cavash wrote:
Mngwa wrote:
Y’rrithis Vathrith: You are badly hurt from your shoulder! You are lying on the ground, next to Rhenen's corpse.
Well, I deserved that!

My memory is atrocious! I would have done more than just hurt my shoulder! Thank you for not being too mean. Razz

Falling next to a team mates corpse is not a bad thing?

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14 2013, 11:56

C'mon, people! Post post already!
Bad things could happen to those who have not posted yet Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14 2013, 21:14

Off with their heads!

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18 2013, 08:55

I will be getting a post up sometime during the next ten hours or so, heads up for everyone!
...and maybe heads off for some Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18 2013, 21:27

Well, now I feel stupid! I only just saw this post and have been working all day! I apologise immensely for the inconvenience of my death.

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18 2013, 21:48

Sorries, but luckily death is not that permanent in Commorragh. I love you 
But for now, im afraid, you cant post Sad
Feel free to watch the living people, just step right in the audience. I'm sure some of them will soon join you there Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18 2013, 21:49

That's fine, I understand completely. I'd do the same!

I'm happy to watch for now. Hopefully I'll crawl back from the dead soon enough! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18 2013, 22:44

Razz you died, and then there were 2... I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY NPC GUYS ARE ALIVE!!! Razz

Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19 2013, 09:23

Cavash wrote:

Does this mean you'll kill Zaonath? ;P

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19 2013, 11:25

Quote :
Razz you died, and then there were 2... I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY NPC GUYS ARE ALIVE!!! Razz

Currently, with the infiltration team, just Elefith is alive. Rhenen and her were the only ones who made it through the the backdoor with you, but he was shot.

But lets not forget... there are a few NPCs who may still be alive, but just missing! It may be that they get back to the group if they find their way!

Quote :
Quote :

Does this mean you'll kill Zaonath? ;P

*draws witchblade*

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19 2013, 12:29

Hahaha, not at all! I'm not that vengeful!

Just maybe have an arm torn off or something. Razz

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25 2013, 21:06

I heard that!

Anyway. I will have a new round up soon, hold on!

EDIT: It is up. If there is some new info in it for you (such as metal platforms hanging from chains on the roof) then it means you should read the previous GM posts where they were mentioned Wink

EDIT again: I just noticed that the description in the first page of the OOC thread mentions that "Asdrubael Vect himself will be leading the assault". I want to correct that no he does not, it was just an original idea. The assault is really led by Archon Izhalion, who the infiltration team is working for too.

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02 2013, 21:17

New round will be up this weekend, be prepared! (still time to post if you have not)

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 18:07

The new round will be up tomorrow, im just too lazy to finish all the posts tonight.

EDIT: Finally, it is up.
And Korazell posted just in time too! I wasn't going to kill Jeniko if you wouldn't have, I swear! Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10 2013, 20:14

I really dont want to start a new RP round without anyone having posted...

Anyone catch my drift? elephant 

Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13 2013, 14:45

Korazell wrote:
" Son of an Ur-ghul..."
That is a very appropiate swear for DE! I've had trouble coming up with something like this, I hope you don't mind that I start using this ^^

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13 2013, 16:50

Yup, still would be nice if there would be more posts by players before I put up a new round!

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13 2013, 18:17

Sorry it took me so long, Mnqwa. I originally had a post up the day you posted then accidently closed the window thinking I submitted it...>.>

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next