THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post

Go down 
+3
Lord_Alino
Korazell
Mngwa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16 2013, 14:51

Finally! I've been waiting for a looooong time Razz

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16 2013, 19:20

Post is up an PMs sent.
Also, one important thing to note is that you can 'loot' people, depending on situation. Two dead hellions means you can take their equipment before moving along. The first one to post can decide first, so post fast! ^^
So if any of the infiltration team does want to loot someone, the two hellions have a total of:
- 1 hellglaive
- 1 splinter pistol
- 1 old sword

...not that much of stuff worth taking, but well. Our wyches dont have splinter pistols, though. Maybe that?

And lastly, sorry raven! Surprised

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi
ravengoescaw

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16 2013, 22:47

It is all good, life has been super busy latly with pre-wedding plans and stuff. I will post as often as possible don't feel bad for skipping me though.

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t12640-band-of-the-unbending-thorn#142250

Still fighting the world and saving damsels in distress. ~Raven
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17 2013, 12:34

I will allow editing posts in this round, so that you can change tactics and stuff if you want.
Also, Syrenthi was poisoned, raven! Your character doesnt have much else to do but to try keep alive, and so maybe another character would want to help?

Also, pre-wedding? Question Tell us more!! bounce

Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 10:55

So, how's the infiltration going guys? What's your plans (beside eventually backstabbing eachother)? :p

Back to top Go down
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi
ravengoescaw

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22 2013, 10:00

Well getting married, so picking colors, flowers, location, finding a priest, setting up and getting things for the engagement party. That with work, the snakes, possibly starting a second home bissiness, the national guard. Well I have been burning the candle at both ends..... and the middle.

Back to top Go down
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi
ravengoescaw

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22 2013, 10:07

Edited my post.

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24 2013, 14:58

Ok, next post is up, rather short.
Editing is ok here, after all, there are lots of choices.
And, as a warning, one choice you could think of after reading the post will be a very difficult skill test that has multiple levels of success.

Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25 2013, 21:27

Shoot em in the face(with the blaster ofc)! Maybe then they'll get scared. If not, kill their leader and then they'll run? :p

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31 2013, 07:49

hmm? new people! its always good to recruit new members to the rp, btw mungwa, I'm rather enjoying this, it's the first RP I've been in on a forum before, and this is quite fun, I might have to join another one and see how they compare Razz
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31 2013, 09:02

I agree with Alino, I'm enjoying this RP as well. Even though I'm not in the main group, it's fun over PM. I wish more frequent posts though (but that would mean posts everyday for me to be satisfied...). Keep it up people!

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31 2013, 11:55

Lord_Alino wrote:
it's the first RP I've been in on a forum before, and this is quite fun, I might have to join another one and see how they compare Razz

Dont compare me to Cavash or Malys though, they have the patience and creativity to write a lot longer GM posts and lots of more cool stuff.
The Betrayer Gang is going more like the 'traditional hack&slash' Basketball , though I will try to make sure people get to do some intelligence tests too geek

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31 2013, 12:07

Thank you, Mngwa! *Bows*

I am very much enjoying the Betrayer Gang too (my post will be up soon). On the creativity thing, it's not always needed! Sometimes films like Crank where absolutely everything must die are more enjoyable that films like Snatch that have rather complex storylines!
Everything has a place, and this 'hack&slash' RP is most superb!

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31 2013, 14:04

I like Snatch better... I think I'm in luck, I got myself into a hack n slash RP with skills points etc and a RP where creativity and system for things is less strict. Anyways, lookin forward to reading your post Cavash

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31 2013, 15:34

Quote :
I like Snatch better...

... It doesn't matter. they're both Jason Statham movies! Very Happy

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31 2013, 16:18

Cavash wrote:
Quote :
I like Snatch better...

... It doesn't matter. they're both Jason Statham movies! Very Happy

Very true. Wink

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 08:41

I will be gone for a while after Wednesday for over a week, but I will post next GM post by Tuesday, whether every player has posted or not, so beware!

After that, there will be a short break then (and more time for you players to post! *hint hint*)

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03 2013, 05:42

ok -makes ten page post- How is that? and, yay! it gets kinda annoying after a while when nobody posts Razz but I suppose... some of us dark elder have these things called "Lives", what are they again?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 16:25

before I post, may I ask which shoulder? that is if you haven't left us yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 17:14

Lord_Alino wrote:
before I post, may I ask which shoulder? that is if you haven't left us yet Razz

Right shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 19:53

Razz its like real life XD
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13 2013, 15:41

More posting, more posting!
I want to start the next round! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20 2013, 08:10

will people post before I dissect the rp itself....
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20 2013, 10:03

3 more people to post, but I will make a gm post at weekend. So hurry up, or some bad things can happen to your char!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21 2013, 01:53

lol Razz POST POST POST ( I thought cavash would've been one to post by now... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next