THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT!

Go down 
+8
Baron Tordeck
Silverglade
Sacredsilence
Kantalla
RedRegicide
Rhivan
Lord_Alino
Ynneadwraith
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT!   Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2020, 12:16

After a little bit of time languishing, the Voidraven is finally complete!

It was, granted, complete some time ago, but a few problems in its original design caused warping in its wings which needed fixing. I was also never 100% happy with the crew, so I've updated both!

Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT! - Page 5 Vz0g4qU
Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT! - Page 5 Ex0uMz3

The only major difference is the wings, now no longer fully connected by hosting a collection of magents! This allows me to remove them for transport, which was most of the problem with the warping (because they were never flat). I’ve also been able to reinforce the wings with another layer of 0.5mm plasticard which keeps them more solid. Also allowed me to decorat them a bit more.

I’ve been working on a few terrain pieces recently (both my own and some club stuff), getting them bigger and better so that some of them actualy block line of sight, and otheer than that have finsihed a pair of new Scourge Solarites and nearly finished painting the Revenant Titan.

Given the “current issues”, my plan is to finish the Revenant before getting my Blackstone Fortress sets out again and finally finishing painting that up. I think I have plenty of time for that now.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT!   Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07 2020, 12:48

At long last, after suffering a catastrophic collapse, my titan returns!

My Revenant Titan, which STILL has no better name for its role in my Drukhari force, is once again in one piece and looking better than ever. No longer a rigid, glued together nightmare to transport, it now comes fully magnetized with rings which actually spin and can flatten for easier relocation.

At its heart, the original base I build, two kabalite Warriors with a captured Astartes psyker, prodding and poking at the pitiful monkeigh in ordere to use him as a warp conduit, powering the mighty spinny-death-disk!

Standing at 10″ tall (12″ if you count the outer spikes) I am so pleased that after its tragic fall it has finally been rebuilt and is ready to return as the centrepiece of my Drukhari army!

Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT! - Page 5 IAFN5S1

http://www.escelionfilms.com
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT!   Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12 2020, 11:09

Both looks great, I love the voidraven Smile

Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT! - Page 5 19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT! - Page 5 4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT!   Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Eternal Night - CUSTOM REVENANT TITAN FINALLY REBUILT!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5