THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems

Go down 
+38
the_scotsman
Dasook
nerdelemental
Myrvn
Faitherun
Kantalla
Ikol
Shingen
helvexis
lament.config
Marrath
Sess
Britishgrotesque
Mikoneo
yellabelly
Skulnbonz
PFI
URIEN
|Meavar
Mppqlmd
The Strange Dark One
TeenageAngst
Archon_91
Silverglade
hekatrixxy
SushiBoy013
Imateria
Count Adhemar
TheBaconPope
FuelDrop
RedRegicide
dumpeal
Vathek
Bad-baden-baden
Rhivan
Sarkesian
Burnage
krayd
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23 2017, 14:25

I doubt we'll have a point drop for dark lance and disintegrator, since it's already units we use. They'll lower the price cost of non-played units to make them competitive.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23 2017, 14:30

dumpeal wrote:
I doubt we'll have a point drop for dark lance and disintegrator, since it's already units we use. They'll lower the price cost of non-played units to make them competitive.

Whenever I see a post like this I realise how truly cynical I am about GW because my automatic assumption is that if we have something that is good and something that is poor, GW will nerf the good rather than buff the poor.

dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23 2017, 15:01

Count Adhemar wrote:
dumpeal wrote:

Whenever I see a post like this I realise how truly cynical I am about GW because my automatic assumption is that if we have something that is good and something that is poor, GW will nerf the good rather than buff the poor.

I don't think they will nerf the lances. I only think they won't buff it.
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23 2017, 15:04

Quote :
I don't think they will nerf the lances. I only think they won't buff it.

Something to consider is that the Craftworlds kept their Bright Lances, an identical weapon, at 20 points when they got their codex.

What is there left to nerf for us? We don't really have anything outstandingly powerful, hell, I'd contend that we have barely a handful in the above average category.

Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23 2017, 15:34

TheBaconPope wrote:
iWhat is there left to nerf for us?

Kabalite points cost.
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23 2017, 17:09

Burnage wrote:
TheBaconPope wrote:

Kabalite points cost.

Increase the HQ cost, because they are OP as they are.
Back to top Go down
Ikol
Wych
Ikol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23 2017, 17:43

dumpeal wrote:
Burnage wrote:
TheBaconPope wrote:

Kabalite points cost.

Increase the HQ cost, because they are OP as they are.

Keep our vehicles base cost the same, but make Night Shields an upgrade for 15 points.

”Woe to our enemies.  We'll tear them apart regardless.” ~Barrywise
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23 2017, 20:43

Probably make Dark Lances AP-3, because it's undecent for xenos equipment to be better than Imperial equipment, and Lascannons are AP-3.

Of course, nobody will think about the fact that dark lances are S8 and not S9. Can't think of everything, can we ?

Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23 2017, 22:53

Mppqlmd wrote:
Probably make Dark Lances AP-3, because it's undecent for xenos equipment to be better than Imperial equipment, and Lascannons are AP-3.

Of course, nobody will think about the fact that dark lances are S8 and not S9. Can't think of everything, can we ?

I'd trade our dark lance for lascannon anytime. Better strenght and greather range. What was making them relatively competitive compared to lascannon, in 7th was the reduced armor that made them SLIGHTLY better than lascannon against AV14 and worse against everything else.
Back to top Go down
Kantalla
Wych
Kantalla

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23 2017, 22:56

I had a little chuckle at the dark cynicism of our Archons. It's never too early to be disappointed about the next Dark Eldar release.

As an aside, I have been working through the process of doing the same analysis of points efficiency of damage for the Craftworlds Codex, as I did for the Drukhari index. With the points reductions for the Asuryani they typically have 3-4 options that are better than the best Drukhari option against every target. Some fairly substantial reductions across most of our options are required to be properly competitive with Codex armies.

Back to top Go down
Shingen
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24 2017, 12:32

dumpeal wrote:

Starcannons are the Eldar equivalent of Disintegrators, I would expect Dissies to drop to 15-20 pts
Back to top Go down
Vathek
Hellion
Vathek

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24 2017, 23:01

If they drop to the same price as dark lances I might take some.
Hope is sweet suffering.
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 00:31

Just saw the points adjustments for Dark Eldar in the Chapter Approved leak. They tweaked the Court of the Archon models, that's it.

No, I'm not kidding. That was IT.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
Mikoneo
Kabalite Warrior
Mikoneo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 00:33

Would it possible to find out where this information is from Angst? Unfortunately I must admit it does sound about the level of attention we are usually given
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 00:35

Spoiler:

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Back to top Go down
Mikoneo
Kabalite Warrior
Mikoneo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 00:39

I was hoping for something less official to be honest. I feel your pain on this one
Back to top Go down
Faitherun
Sybarite
Faitherun

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 00:45

Welp - Got to take a look today at the Warlord Traits, relics, and stratagems - and the rumors are true. So there is that...
Back to top Go down
Myrvn
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 00:48

Maybe this means we get a codex soon... Yeah... That's what's happening....
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 00:48

I am going to wrap a copy of Chapter Approved around a dog turd, rubberband it together, and ship it to Nottingham.

Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 00:53

bruh. That is so disappointing. I was so excited to rewrite my list with more units in it. Glad Courts are cheaper but man that stings.

Hekatrix
FuelDrop

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 01:05

Well that saves me a bunch of money. No need to bother with that rubbish!
Back to top Go down
nerdelemental
Kabalite Warrior
nerdelemental

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 02:57

What amazing changes! Now I can run the all Ur-Ghul army I've been dreaming of!

Said no one ever.
Back to top Go down
Dasook
Slave
Dasook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 03:04

It looks like they also increased the cost of the Tantalus to 400 points.
Back to top Go down
the_scotsman
Hellion
the_scotsman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 03:05

Looking at that "drukhari" section with "my daddy gave me a name" by Weezer playing in my head.

Why bother at that point, lol? Just don't do anything with de.
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych
Marrath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25 2017, 05:25

Marrath wrote:
My other army is Tyranids, so i guess i'll just stick to them and their 20something stratagems and such until our full Codex hits.
And avoid this, seemingly half baked, cashgrab...
I was SO wrong!
It's not half baked, more like a lump of 100% raw dough, or worse... what TeenageAngst said.
Good thing is i actually thought about buying it, maybe, but that leak crushed that stupid notion.
Thanks for that

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems   Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Approved Rumors - warlord traits/relics/stratagems
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next